Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imei Rocker Error please help

sir,

Ihave problem all software work fine with my rocker dongle exept for imei rocker. I have tried several phones and always same error ¨"sorry firmware not supported yet" I have tried v500 v600 v3 v300 always the same i have tried in different computers different usb ports and all the same. When i open rocker imei manager I can read info on phone but when i hit the write imei button it starts sending boot , this finishes ok then it says reading and when reading is done it displays error "firmware not supported yet" what can I do? o i have also downloaded several imei versions and i always get the same error. I have also seen that everytime it gives me the error it turns off the phone and then I turn it back on and when i hit read phone info it displays under boot core version "not available"

usualy software support or not specific bootloader.
    try see if work with downgrade bootloader,and for some phones with TP.
    for example v3 can have 08.29 bootloader,in this case need downgrade.
    motorola software is not one click software.
    need some knowlege about phone,firmware e.t.c.

Comment

Same error

I have tried that i testpointed the v3 and always same error, I get the same error with all the phones I try. I know something is wrong.

Comment

asd

Originally posted by quaser View Post
        sir,

Ihave problem all software work fine with my rocker dongle exept for imei rocker. I have tried several phones and always same error ¨"sorry firmware not supported yet" I have tried v500 v600 v3 v300 always the same i have tried in different computers different usb ports and all the same. When i open rocker imei manager I can read info on phone but when i hit the write imei button it starts sending boot , this finishes ok then it says reading and when reading is done it displays error "firmware not supported yet" what can I do? o i have also downloaded several imei versions and i always get the same error. I have also seen that everytime it gives me the error it turns off the phone and then I turn it back on and when i hit read phone info it displays under boot core version "not available"

Same error like quaser.

Please fix it ..

Best Regards.

Comment

ami has left me those errors and I have put him or flex or the flaseo the cellular one and with that I have been able to change it but with the question of bootloaders if you must lower it or 07d0 so that it does not place any kind to you of problem

ami me ha salido esos errores y le he metido ya sea un flex o lo flaseo el celular y con eso he podido cambiarlo pero con la cuestion del bootloaders si debes de bajarselo ya sea a 07d0 para que no te coloque ningun tipo de problema
          portalgsm--suministros para servicio tecnico celular--medellin colombia

Comment

sir,

Comment

???
              Help!

Comment

Working...
              X