V3X hard to testpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3X hard to testpoint

V3X just powero on in bootloader mode. Tried to flash it but soft says something like bootcore not supported, or ACK error. Tried with v3 magic testpoint and doesnt detected. Tried with the always method of testpoint, and in 1 hour phone was detected just 1 time. Does someone know a more easy method???

make a cable same as orbita said will be easy even with TP.. no need to use external powersupply.. just connect TP to GNDand plug special cable phone will be in Blankmode..

Jaf manual - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

TP in this phone is very easy to do.
      not need cut anything.
      usefull trick is enable sound in PC.
      when you hear conection beep relase TP.
      and common error maded by user.
      checked box"connect over TP"
      this box must be checked only for TP conection and "without TP operation"
      for V3x help this trick:
      remove batery from phone,insert data cable,insert batery and after enter in flash mode with 3 magic key.

Comment

For me is not as easy... Cuz testpoint isnt at same side that battery, do tp is not easy... Just my opinion... Tried for 1 hour and just one time detected by pc... And was disconnected in mediately... Thats why I say if theres another way...

Comment

its just coz of less experience try again,
          make a dummy battery with external power supply if crocodile clip or battery using difficult.. and use needle for TP..
          Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Working...
          X