Big problem with L7 bootloader 09.02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big problem with L7 bootloader 09.02

Hi, I received a L7 with that bootloader. Cant power on normally. I repaired pDS and after that bootloader is 08.D0. After that I flash phone and remains on flash mode. Flashed with several flashes and always says same fw: R4513_G_08.B7.DAR_RB

Please help me with that

Please help me suport with KU990 killed. - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

many times discusses this kind of problems

possible wrong firmware / needed new version flash file.. if its nothing then as legija said

"
    If phone enters flash mode right after inserting battery, it can be due to 3 facts :

1. Dead flash chip
    2. Dead CPU
    3. Wrong OTP IMEI checksum

You can try now to write IMEI, and i think nothing else remains."
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

3. Does phone enters flash mode right after inserting battery ? Not
      4. Does phone blinks when try to power on ? Not.

I think the main problem here is the first bootloader... Look that this bootloader (09.02) is very rare... Also the first flash version of the phone was the EOR.... Can help me for get the EOR flash file??

Comment

Originally posted by gsmamerica View Post
        I think the main problem here is the first bootloader... Look that this bootloader (09.02) is very rare... Also the first flash version of the phone was the EOR.... Can help me for get the EOR flash file??
        You can find it here: L7 flash
        And return via TP boot to 09.02 (you can find it on forum)

Also try flash R4513_G_08.B7.AER RB, may be it help you.

Comment

Working...
        X