Help LEgija ''a1200''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help LEgija ''a1200''

Necessary Legija of the precedimento to repair imei of a1200! of all the types I tried and I did not have success!! please it sends me for email or here exactly the procedure! debtor!

Rui Brasil.

u need use TestPoint for changing imei of A1200.
    same TP procedure of unlocking
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

no way, does not work same TP procedure of unlocking, program says " procure complete, switch on phone".....

Comment

i'd tested here many pcs its working w/o any problem, with test point and imei_rocker 1.04

Comment

I tried of all the forms and it did not give! the device was without signal!!

it is complicated, because the manufacturer nao has explanation to say its procedures and nor answers the topics!

Comment

the same procedure for unlocking with a1200..

1) disassemble phone
            2) remove shield / cut shield
            3) make TP and give power connect USB press "voice" button with TP
            4) phone will be detected in Blankmode u can see
            5) remove TP

do what u want , imei change , unlock , PDS repair , what ever...

NB : MOST USERS DON'T NOTICE THAT PHONE IN BLANK MODE

Comment

If you repair PDS, you will have a dead A1200 (where is FULL flash for A1200?)
              Thanks
              Regards!

Comment

Mr Mauro1947, you can get the full flash the a1200 with tp and you read the backup flash the a1200

I repaird the pds and after flash the phone with my flash backup and the phone is ok

Nokia127

Comment

Originally posted by mauro1947 View Post
                  If you repair PDS, you will have a dead A1200 (where is FULL flash for A1200?)
                  Thanks
                  Regards!
                  must take a backup before doing any operation

Comment

hello my friend i have a little problem with a a1200,when i try change imei the soft says: Error Encountered please help me with this i use version 1.04

best regards

Comment

post screenshot please, what error u getting?

Comment

either friends or I could with imei of a1200 the problem was was in tespont was doing it in the opposite point for that reason salia Encountered error --- but already ready 100%

ya amigos ya pude con el imei de a1200 el problema radicaba era en el tespont lo estaba haciendo en el punto contrario por eso salia error Encountered --- pero ya listo 100%
                        portalgsm--suministros para servicio tecnico celular--medellin colombia

Comment

portalgsm
                          either friends or I could with imei of a1200 the problem was was in tespont was doing it in the opposite point for that reason salia Encountered error --- but already ready 100%

ya amigos ya pude con el imei de a1200 el problema radicaba era en el tespont lo estaba haciendo en el punto contrario por eso salia error Encountered --- pero ya listo 100%

puedes esplicar como :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

Comment

Error Encountered please help me with this i use version 1.04 ....
                            use last version 1.6, that is the problem. Regards

Comment

I dont know whats my problem Im tryng to repair IMEI A1200 and after connect tp, connect +, and connect cable while voice key is pressed, phone is detected in flash mode, and I press again voice key and phone doesnt enter on S Blank... what Im doing wrong....

Comment

Working...
                              X