• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Change Imei K1 Please Legija

The Cel Have To Be Conected To The Box Or To The Pc??? Thanls

use usb conection.
    this is P2k phone,not ODM phone

Comment

the best thing for any connection is outside the box by usb in and a serial one in others

Comment

Connect with TP
        Open IMEI Rocker
        Select model and SW type.
        Write new IMEI
        Click on Write IMEI
        Enjoy

Comment

k1 imei

i got the same problem here at first work good on 1 moto k1 then when i try on second dosent reapir imei and live me the phone on blank mode i cant repair pds and do nothing its a big bug also present on a1200 it kill one of them 2 im aware that in your software its an aclaration where its says that you dont take reponsability on any damage on the phone but you should check first and doble check on that so your costumers do have to pay the phones cause im preaty shure that its hardware damage.... plz dont answare if you dont like it dont useit cause thats not gonna resolve the problem with phones you should ask for beta testers i can do that since im aware of what is a beta tester is but dont upload a new option with out doble checking on

Comment

I changed IMEI on some K1 without any problem.
            Both was R4527
            Regards!

Comment

first and important thing is make backup before make some with phone.
              backup can help you if some done wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by chagua View Post
                i got the same problem here at first work good on 1 moto k1 then when i try on second dosent reapir imei and live me the phone on blank mode i cant repair pds and do nothing its a big bug also present on a1200 it kill one of them 2 im aware that in your software its an aclaration where its says that you dont take reponsability on any damage on the phone but you should check first and doble check on that so your costumers do have to pay the phones cause im preaty shure that its hardware damage.... plz dont answare if you dont like it dont useit cause thats not gonna resolve the problem with phones you should ask for beta testers i can do that since im aware of what is a beta tester is but dont upload a new option with out doble checking on
                Sorry, but if phone remains in blank mode even after repair - You damaged the hardware.
                You can like this fact or not, but its true.
                QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Legija is right.
                  usualy 50%-80% problem is user problem.
                  bad contact,empty batery,incorect action,hardware damage e.t.c.
                  if one phone work,this meen software work.
                  software can't do this(one phone do and other not)same model and firmware.

Comment

Working...
                  X