Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung Rocker V1.0.0.0 Beta released ! M300 Supported !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolko_mobile View Post
    with Multi-box, all new update are free and make the box selling a lot. you have to do free update for many phone model and mark if you wan you dongle become more selling also.
    Multi-box doesn't supports msl security phones at all and such wide model range like Samsung Rocker does. So I don't understand your words...

Comment

huh legija , i just buyed NSPRO ,

Comment

i`v got NS pro too...where is the problem....??? better you have more solutions for one brand
        the original is here !
        www.rockerdongle.com
        my one is here !
        www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

What this mean
          Samsung Rocker v1.0.0.0

Loaded 289 models

Avaiable COM ports: , COM1, COM2

Release Date: 6/8/2007

Card S/N: 1914-C744-****-****
          CardCounter: 10 License re-new times left: 15

If its trial version how much will cost for license?

Comment

with Multi-box, all new update are free and make the box selling a lot. you have to do free update for many phone model and mark if you wan you dongle become more selling also.
            It is a payed addon, (many producers makes this way, Vygis for example), you cannot be forced to buy a Samsung addon if you want to use it only for Motorola. I think it is a good ideea....

Comment

@ all.....first test this software and post result...it`s important..

regards
              the original is here !
              www.rockerdongle.com
              my one is here !
              www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                Hello,

Samsung Rocker v1.0.0.0 Beta is ready ! This is new software module available to Rocker Dongle and Turbo Support dongle users !

Features:
                • Unlock all locks
                • IMEI change/rebuild
                • Service jobs
                • Read phone extended info
                Flashing is NOT supported for now. There is going to be many updates, ofcourse.

This software is NOT FREE update. After spending trial credits, You will have to pay for activation.

Please test supported models and functions, and possibly report any bugs discovered, aswell as any suggestions You might have.

You can download software from here:

Enjoy using Rocker Dongle !
                Hi legija.
                Good works.I hope added SE next
                BR

Comment

It's not a problem if it's paid update, just waiting to know how much is the PRICE!!!!
                  Sw seems to be easy to use.

Comment

Is it possible to make unlock throug ufs.Coz very hard to find com cable

Comment

Originally posted by sharaz191 View Post
                      Is it possible to make unlock throug ufs.Coz very hard to find com cable
                      Software is tested on new RockerBox by Legija, so I recommend you to use that, but any interface is working with virtual com-port (ufs too, by com emulator)

Comment

Wow!! Realy ROCKS!!
                        Will this be a multiplatform dongle on future?

Comment

Very Nice Job Legija
                          Thank You

Comment

usualy each box support some models brand as usual update.
                            and many free update
                            but this free update don't have good support.
                            multi-box is very good for alcatel and philips,but....
                            try with this tool new motorola,samsung,lg,panasonic and see.
                            eatch box have basic models,and support good this one.
                            and many free addon,but this addons usual is old and don't support new version.
                            if this is payed,developer make regular update and support for this product.
                            and you can ask developer,why you not support this one???
                            but if this is free addon,you can use this or not,not exist any support and garantee.

Comment

NICE UPDATE
                              GOOD
                              Thanx
                              B.R

Comment

can any one give me a link to a resaler so i can buy activation with credit card?

Comment

Working...
                                X