Can Add Rockerdongle Forum To Gsmhosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Add Rockerdongle Forum To Gsmhosting

Pls add the rocker dongle section at gsmhosting.com.Then ppl will know which one is original product.

GSM Hosting is Nazi forum ran by cheaters ZFrank and raskul.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

there are many good people at gsmhosting and i try to give support there in motorola section....but agree with legija......in another german forum zfrank blame me cause i`m moderator here....He`s friend of Raskal and zuki and his family...

so..here is the right place to get support.....gsm-city is also often very slow and not available...
      the original is here !
      www.rockerdongle.com
      my one is here !
      www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

why dont we ask them to join to this forum and ask for give support for us.I saw here so many threads still no body get answer to those.

Comment

you don`t need to ask him...realy
          the original is here !
          www.rockerdongle.com
          my one is here !
          www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

Rockerdongle in gsmforum or in unlockforum is same, the support of Rockerdongle is very good, but i want convince to Mr Legija for Rocker dongle make the motorola cdma phones, Unlock Spc.

if you make rocker dongle work in cdma, rockerdongle will the firt box in all market of motorola

Nokia127

Comment

Originally posted by nokia127 View Post
              Rockerdongle in gsmforum or in unlockforum is same, the support of Rockerdongle is very good, but i want convince to Mr Legija for Rocker dongle make the motorola cdma phones, Unlock Spc.

if you make rocker dongle work in cdma, rockerdongle will the firt box in all market of motorola

Nokia127
              I agree with you, in Latin America we use GSM and CDMA phones. we need unlock SPC and ESN Change for Motorola for V710 V26x V3c V3m, ect.

BR

Comment

Working...
              X