Problems with v3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with v3

I have a big problem with a v3 phone. It started always in flash mode (without any sig error), so I decided to flash it. I successfully flashed it, but now the phone starts (the keyboard flash and I can connect it to motorocker), but the display doesnt turn on. I'm sure that the display works, because I tested it on another phone. I tried various firmwares without any positive result. I also change the bootloader, first with "repair", then manually, uploading some bootloaders. The result is the same, no display.

Any idea?

check LCD ic.. if boot loader coming then sure not LCD ic problem try new ver flash file from support
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

can be some solution for this problem.
      you can have damaged PDS,try repair PDS.
      phone can have damaged bootloader,try repair.
      if you connect phone to PC,PC detect phone automatical or need press power.
      try power phone without flex(lcd+keyboard),if phone power.......
      and this is v3 RAZR or V3 ROHS,V3i e.t.c. ?
      post more info.
      and try make all this with TP.

Comment

Ok, dont know why I didnt see it before...I didnt notice that phone is in blank mode :P . Sorry.

So I followed these steps, without result:

1) I tried to restore bootcore with the two in support (8.23 e 8.26), but after the selection of the file, it stops with the error "unable to estabilish connection". (I tried that with and without tp....a question: does blank mode require tp?).

2) I tried "repair", without result.

When I get phone info, the bootloader version is 0.2.0.0

o_O

omg help me

Ps. I'm using motorocker 2.09

Comment

I'm not sure I am following you... Did you tried TP metode or not after all?

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo81 View Post
            Ok, dont know why I didnt see it before...I didnt notice that phone is in blank mode :P . Sorry.

Ps. I'm using motorocker 2.09
            i'am answer about v3razr or v3rohs becose v3razr is LTE phone,and v3 rohs is lte2 phone.

phone is identical,but inside have diferent platform.
            try see what phone you have.

Comment

Ok I'm here . The phone is v3Razr and I tried with and without tp, all the operations I wrote in my last post.
              I tried something else: I succesfully wrote on the phone boot 8.26 with rds and then I flashed it with rds. The phone started in flash mode, with sig 35:02 error. So I attached it to motorocker with tp and I repaired it with "repair". The result was phone in blank mode again :\ .
              Arghhh I'm getting mad :grrr:

Any suggestion?

Comment

A question in the quetions DDD: I'm using the tp protected by the shield (I cut it), maybe does v3 has another more easy tp?
                That is only a question to learn something .

Comment

but you told phone is working?? and power up without LCD? outer LCD working? you getting keypad sounds? or only getting keypad Lights? if the phone is dead you'll get keypad lights it won't power up.. will get boot loader even phone is dead or damaged PDS that orbita said..

do
                  1) flash one moster file..
                  2) a PDS repair
                  3) write if boot if need
                  4) change imei with IMEI rocker...

and check
                  Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

First of all thank you for your interest .

Now this is the situation: if I flash bootloader 8.26 with rsd, the phone "works" or better starts in flash mode, with code sig 35:02. After a repair (tested with and without testpoint), the phone come back in blank mode.
                    If I try a pds repair, motorocker tells me "unable to estabilish connection". I tried also to flash a full backup, but the only one that is in support, gives me an error: while motorocker try to read the flash file it gives me an error, now I dont remeber which error, anyway it is a flash file problem. I will try your procedure gsmtracer, and I will post the result.

Thank you all.

Comment

A question: when I click on repair pds, motorocker asks me for a file...wich file? Sorry, I'm really a newbie .

Comment

try write not so hight bootloader.
                        try with 07.E0
                        with this bootloader you can full manage phone.
                        try write this bootloader and after flash with full and if need make repair and see.
                        rocker can also flash shx extension.
                        and try use old rocker version ,2.04 for example.
                        and software ask for file?
                        strange,you sure use rocker not UBL?

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo81 View Post
                          A question: when I click on repair pds, motorocker asks me for a file...wich file? Sorry, I'm really a newbie .
                          can you postscreenshot?

Comment

I have rockerBox and original UltimaBox, not UBL. Maybe I misuranderstood you: repair PDS meens that I must click on "repair" button, not on "restore pds" selection box. Because if I click on "restore pds" and then on "execute", motorocker asks me for a file, if I press "repair" it doesnt.

Anyway, I tried all on that phone and the best result I got was the phone in flash mode, with sig code 35:02. If I try to press "repair" on motorocker (I tried 3 different version: 2.05, 2.07, 2.09), motorocker stops on the last stage (after remove batttery etc etc) and the phone go back in blank mode. I found only one method to restore the phone from blank: use rds and flash bootloader 8.26 (I tried boot: 8.23, 7*** etc etc without positive result). But after the restore of bootcore I alsways have the same sig err.

So, I noticed that if I flash any firmware on the phone (monster pack or not), the firmware's version on the phone didn't change: I always have the same firmware like three days ago. The procedure of flashing finished succesfully, but the firmware's version on phone doesnt change.

I'm going to be mad :grr:

Comment

Working...
                            X