Bad Support at unlockforum.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Support at unlockforum.net

Why ppls , Mods and experts wont answer new users problem? I just check ultima light section at gsm-hosting there giving best solution for there users.

this is the only forum supporting rocker dongle but service is very down

If you think that support for "Ultima (rocker) original by Legija" is poor,why don`t by Raskal and Zulea copy ULTIMA.Then you can see what is poor support.What is your problem,just say and we will se can we help you !
    As you get older you will understand more and more that it's not about what you look like or what you own, it's all about the person you've become.

Comment

i'am read all your post's
      in all your post's you obtain answer.
      only one don't have answer
      Brand New Apple iphone 3G, HTC Touch HD & Many More Products For Sale. - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
      but...if you download flash you find this"ATTENTION READ THIS FIRST.doc"
      so,only you need is read this file.
      here is explained about key1 and key2

good luck.

and you wrong.
      in UBL support exist many threads about killed phone and no answer or.....
      motorola is not like NOKIA phone,and i give you one link for beginer.

and if you search,you can find other forum's too,if you don't like this forum.
      Page not found – Motox

Comment

Post in the right section and the whole community will contribute and try to help you find a solution. Might as well post your problem here now....

Comment

but please don`t forget that

first: always use your own brain

best regards
          the original is here !
          www.rockerdongle.com
          my one is here !
          www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

ExTrEmE is right,if you post some QW,and if some know answer give this answer.
            nobody know all,and in this forum is user's like you.
            simply, user's try help other user's.
            legija try help also,posting some help manual,how-to,answer to not easy problem or need some rocker knowlege problem,e.t.c.

Comment

A lot of people do not try to solve a problem with the knowleg from own experiance.It is easy to ask somebody how to solve problem.Even to push at the search button will solve the problem,but no,easiest way is to ask first without trying something ! I is easyest way to say that support is not good ( it is not) !
              As you get older you will understand more and more that it's not about what you look like or what you own, it's all about the person you've become.

Comment

I mean not about product.I bought this coz this one is orginal.But i m very new motorola coz of that i have clear those doughts.before operate this software.otherwise defently i kill phones.

@ orbita sry for blame on u.U anserwed my all question by pm.

Comment

Mr Sharaz191

In this site have very advanced people in motorola unlock, but this Rocker dongle is a tool no more, please you study other post or all information of motorola phone.

i put all test with motorola phones

E2
                  A1200
                  L6i
                  V3i a.52
                  K1
                  Z3
                  Etc

I dont have problems

Nokia127

Comment

what do u mean by rocker dongle no more???

Comment

For this

Originally posted by sharaz191 View Post
                      hi im very new bie to rocker dongle and motorola field

I have some question.Pls help me to solve

1.what is bootloader?
                      2.what is image files?
                      3.what is monster files?

4. before unlock are we want add package file?
                      5.where can i find which bootloader can unlock through rocker dongle and which i cant?

thank you
                      Rocker dongle is a tool

Rocker dongle is not an university for telephones motorola

Nokia127

Comment

Originally posted by nokia127 View Post
                        For this

Rocker dongle is a tool

Rocker dongle is not an university for telephones motorola

Nokia127
                        first dont know what are those?

I ask this quiz coz i want to clear all doughts b4 start...I dont think these quizs are very hard who already used motorola(flashed and unlock) phones.

Comment

Originally posted by orbita View Post
                          i'am read all your post's
                          in all your post's you obtain answer.
                          only one don't have answer
                          Brand New Apple iphone 3G, HTC Touch HD & Many More Products For Sale. - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
                          but...if you download flash you find this"ATTENTION READ THIS FIRST.doc"
                          so,only you need is read this file.
                          here is explained about key1 and key2

good lock.

and you wrong.
                          in UBL support exist many threads about killed phone and no answer or.....
                          motorola is not like NOKIA phone,and i give you one link for beginer.

and if you search,you can find other forum's too,if you don't like this forum.
                          Page not found – Motox
                          how do one unlock a motorola c139.

Comment

hi,
                            it is not a quiz but i want a answer for this question!
                            which kind of problem changing imei could resolve for a motorola phone??????

Comment

Originally posted by scanner00225 View Post
                              hi,
                              it is not a quiz but i want a answer for this question!
                              which kind of problem changing imei could resolve for a motorola phone??????
                              OK,let's answer.
                              may be not so good like program developer,but if this help some is good.
                              motorola P2k phones usualy store imei in otp zone.
                              this meen,if flash chipis new,you can one time write imei.
                              also other problem,cpu have identification string,this string is also stored in flash and encoded.
                              other place where imei is stored is zone like eeprom,in this zone imei can be changed.
                              but,when phone start,check this 3 zones(imei in otp,imei in eeprom(or flex) and cpu id string.).
                              if this not corespond rezult problem.
                              how program change imei?
                              simply disable check beetwen this 3 zones and change imei in eeprom(flex).
                              so change imei is usefull when imei in flex is damaged and cause problem.
                              or user want hide real imei for some reason.

hope i write clear and help with this answer.
                              if some know some other about this problem please write here.

Comment

Working...
                              X