This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fgl30 View Post
    Folks,i´m trying unlock one v3 R374 bl 08.28 but sw say not supported?????

Are these phone from Movistar? I have unlocked V3 with bootloader version 8.29 using WTP but with version 8.28 I get bootcore not supported.

br

Comment

No these phones are from a brazillian operator named Claro

Comment

No these phones are from a brazillian operator named Claro
        Yeah, here in Nicaragua, we have CLARO, these phone comes with bootloaders version 8.28 and 8.29 , 8.29 can be unlocked WTP without problem. Just the 8.28 have to unlock with TP.

Comment

well, Legija in fact I read fullbackup. Is possible to extract it from fullbackup? If not, can I send you fullbackup? To where?
          Legija said to read the bootcore of the phone and attach here in the forums. Just Zip or RAR the bootcore to be able to attach it. If it is too big, then use the rocker dongle support's upload feature and type the link here.
          I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

i have problem using rocker with testpoint,please can someone tell me when i can connect tp and to disconnect tp bcoz every time it show me failed message

Comment

beter is connect TP,insert usb cable and batery.
              after you hear bip from PC speaker,or soft show -blank neptune lte
              disconect TP.
              after this you can manage phone.

@
              not keep to long tp conected.
              this can damage your phone.

Comment

well, Legija in fact I read fullbackup. Is possible to extract it from fullbackup? If not, can I send you fullbackup? To where?
                You can upload to Rocker Dongle support area. If You did not noticed, we have UPLOAD area with script allowing up to 64MB size.

You can also upload to rapidshare, megashare, xxshare, ultra gama beta delta . . .

Untill then, i will close this thread.
                QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
                X