c121 need full flash ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c121 need full flash ???

hi i need a fullflash 4 c121 where i can download ??
    thx 4 help

from rocker support I think... login with the login software....

Comment

hmm i look already but not 4 c121

Comment

i think this FW must be similar to other models - just show what soft give to you in flash chip window. for example c113 is same as c115 what same as c116 and it same also as c118 and so
        just need to look what size of flash show to you rocker - if this 2 mb - it equal c113,c114,c115,c117,c118 if size iz 4mb this equal c139,c140 8mb for c155
        today i made (by mistake of cource ) next - i flash my c261 with flash from w375( i mistake during chose flash) and after flashing my phone start to blink - i not take attention to fw what now in phone press UNLOCK button in software - phone alive but without anything at LCD ( but all other features works!!!!!) only after this i take attention and reflash my phone with right FW - ofcource it alive again!!!! so be carefull when chose flash file!!!

Comment

Originally posted by balu_dark View Post
          i think this FW must be similar to other models - just show what soft give to you in flash chip window. for example c113 is same as c115 what same as c116 and it same also as c118 and so
          just need to look what size of flash show to you rocker - if this 2 mb - it equal c113,c114,c115,c117,c118 if size iz 4mb this equal c139,c140 8mb for c155
          today i made (by mistake of cource ) next - i flash my c261 with flash from w375( i mistake during chose flash) and after flashing my phone start to blink - i not take attention to fw what now in phone press UNLOCK button in software - phone alive but without anything at LCD ( but all other features works!!!!!) only after this i take attention and reflash my phone with right FW - ofcource it alive again!!!! so be carefull when chose flash file!!!
          hi thx 4 u anser i will loolk ant post result

Comment

hi it is 2 MB flash file but canīt find any c118 or 115 116 on support side

Comment

i'am posts some full in upload section.
              Code for Car audio Philips Renault megane 96 - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
              from c115,c117,c118.
              this phone c121 a don't see,and i dont have any flash for this phone.
              you can try with c115 flash,but first make backup and try at own risk.
              good lock

Comment

today tested one c121.
                fullflash readed from c118 phone work.
                initial phone have 1.0.75.E version.
                i'am write full backup from c118(1.0.62.E)
                phone work good and without problem.

Comment

Originally posted by orbita View Post
                  today tested one c121.
                  fullflash readed from c118 phone work.
                  initial phone have 1.0.75.E version.
                  i'am write full backup from c118(1.0.62.E)
                  phone work good and without problem.

hi thx i have use c116 full flash and work again
                  thx 4 ur help best regard

Comment

Can I use c115 flash for flash into c121? And what model I should select in ODM Rocker for flash and unlock it??

Comment

C121 is the same hw and sw as C115 so you can use the same flash and method to unlock it

Comment

Working...
                      X