X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi i cant use the odm 1.6 and 1.7 only 1.4 and 1.5
    what can i do???

Comment

What is the error? Can you post screenshot? (pls, do not use scanner or copier for printsreen )

Comment

For Me Only Odmrocker V1.05 Work,v1.06 And V1.07 Not Working In Xp

Comment

hm, working all in xp for me..maybe update your system ?!
          the original is here !
          www.rockerdongle.com
          my one is here !
          www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

Originally posted by huzsolt View Post
            What is the error? Can you post screenshot? (pls, do not use scanner or copier for printsreen )
            hi i use xp SP2
            When i start the ODM ROCKER 1.6 or 1.7 about few second mouse is buisy than nothing happend .. thats all.
            On this computer ist nothig connectrd no scanner or printer.
            But why i can use ODM rocker 1,5 ??? and 1,4
            i need to unlock F3 urgent and with odm rocker 1,5 i can connect but cant unlock hmm

need help please

Comment

even me im using xp sp2 and all my software runing fine except this odmrocker v1.06 and v1.07 every time i can open the soft fine but when i want to connect phone it can show this
              Power ON phone shortly
              Boot Succesfully Loaded
              Calypso lite
              IMEI : 3594xx00108xxx28
              Model type : MOTOROLA_E88
              FW version : 1.0.03.E
              Then i get this messege;Access violation at address 0050346D in module 'ODM_ROCKER_V1.6.exe'.Read of address 83A2328D. OK

Comment

@lord_shah: The scanner thing was a joke. F3 unlock is not possible with ODM Rocker at the moment, and no other tool supports it. You can buy codes from @Phone Company, read the stickies. Do you have any other tool installed? Especially JAF... somehow rocker driver and Jaf card driver are not compatible. (atleast in my computer). Do you have another card reader for rocker? Remove the card, put it in another card reader and try it again. You can use Unibox too for card reader. Mine doesn't works with its original card reader....

@hans salim: I think it is driver problem. Remove all releated to egate, in Device manager, plug back only Rocker, install the drivers and try again...

Comment

Originally posted by hans salim View Post
                  even me im using xp sp2 and all my software runing fine except this odmrocker v1.06 and v1.07 every time i can open the soft fine but when i want to connect phone it can show this
                  Power ON phone shortly
                  Boot Succesfully Loaded
                  Calypso lite
                  IMEI : 3594xx00108xxx28
                  Model type : MOTOROLA_E88
                  FW version : 1.0.03.E
                  Then i get this messege;Access violation at address 0050346D in module 'ODM_ROCKER_V1.6.exe'.Read of address 83A2328D. OK
                  try this.
                  simply click ok and continue use software.
                  in some cases winXP set read-only some directories or files.
                  check for this.
                  try set program priority to hight.
                  see for memory used e.t.c.
                  software work,simply need some PC tuning,and this differ from one PC to other PC.

Comment

Originally posted by huzsolt View Post
                    @lord_shah: The scanner thing was a joke. F3 unlock is not possible with ODM Rocker at the moment, and no other tool supports it. You can buy codes from @Phone Company, read the stickies. Do you have any other tool installed? Especially JAF... somehow rocker driver and Jaf card driver are not compatible. (atleast in my computer). Do you have another card reader for rocker? Remove the card, put it in another card reader and try it again. You can use Unibox too for card reader. Mine doesn't works with its original card reader....

@hans salim: I think it is driver problem. Remove all releated to egate, in Device manager, plug back only Rocker, install the drivers and try again...
                    hmm ok i have installed Jaf , setool3, cruiser, smartclip , rocker dongle , multibox, jic dongle he he but i will try what u say i will post result

thx

Comment

and about new versions of v3 whit boot 8.28 mr legija always tell bootcore not supported dont forget in the next update ok

best regards

Comment

hi i have a problem with odm rocker 1.07 when i try to unlock J100

it makes connection and than the program goes off

but with odm 1.02 it works

Comment

Originally posted by gsmone View Post
                          hi i have a problem with odm rocker 1.07 when i try to unlock J100

it makes connection and than the program goes off

but with odm 1.02 it works
                          yes, i´m having same problems. And sometimes motorocker go down too.

Request v3xx and v6 unlock

Comment

Where i can have motoroker 2.10 and 2.11 not in download

Comment

Originally posted by yangguang View Post
                              Where i can have motoroker 2.10 and 2.11 not in download
                              this version you tell don't exist. It's fake ubl version....

Comment

the same problem odm rocker 1.05 works fine ,v1.04,1.06,1.07 not work fine with :c115,c139 models.

Comment

Working...
                                X