Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

post you test or feedback on ypur motorola handset in chainging imei or flashing hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post you test or feedback on ypur motorola handset in chainging imei or flashing hand

dear mates i prefer that to open this threat which can help us to benift from all roker users in chainging imei and flashing any handset with roker dongle so by our view point we will help the roker team to solve any bugs which ocures durring our work inorder to do the best update and make a good software to be in top in gsm box or dongles in the world .......
    reegards
    dashty
    greeni222000@yahoo.com

befor i used it fo chainging odm c117 imei the handset is dead
    i tested with two unites but this result was not on new update at 7.5.2007 i will try to test it one new update soon

Comment

L7,V3i,V3r,sucessfully change imei but v3r you should do some trouble shooting

check this
      Please convert this file w156 (LP T012 with rus) - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

WBR
      Bluffmaster

Comment

I tested imei change on a L7 and it worked without a problem.

Comment

v3i R3443h3 boot A.52 imei changing tested on 250 pcs yesterday w/o any problem needed to downgrade boot to A.30 and its all..
          Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

dear mates i tested l7 it was waderfull for chainging imei but the sadness my acounter is finshed it was asking me for licenss code what i have to do ???
            great tool motoroker , for chainging l7 imei it will take near 100second

Comment

You have to have latest rocker dongle installer. Look for Rocker Dongle Software nad there is a new slot there for IMEI Rocker. Just activate that to make your license unlimited.
              I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

Working...
              X