Rocker 2.08 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker 2.08 Discussion

I don't know about everybody else, but 2.08 doesn't work on my XP PC. I get a windows error that Rocker 2.08 has encountered a problem and needs to close. This error was gone with Rocker 2.06, 2.07, and 2.07 vista.
    I do Testpoints for Breakfast

for me work.
    today unlock v3x with this version(without tp metod),and write some LP(v360,u6).
    all work fine and without error.

Comment

Here is everything OK!I've XP.

Comment

For Me Is All Ok

Comment

i unlock z3 all ok

k1 all ok

with new rockerdongle 2.08

Nokia127

Comment

same problem

Originally posted by vermsky View Post
            I don't know about everybody else, but 2.08 doesn't work on my XP PC. I get a windows error that Rocker 2.08 has encountered a problem and needs to close. This error was gone with Rocker 2.06, 2.07, and 2.07 vista.

i have the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by vermsky View Post
              amigo. I had same problem and first i was searching for compatibility problems(other box or dongle instaled) but it was not the problem cos rocker works perfect in my other PC with exactly same boxes and dongles instaled,but OS was instaled 15 days ego, and the other PC OS was instaled 1 year ego and many files was losed by virus or something else.i made instaled OS again(same version than before) and all its OK now.

Comment

My PC is on XP. I installed it a month ago specifically for rocker dongle. Nothing else on it except for FLS-4 Drivers for Nokia Phoenix Software. No Antivirus, No memory resident programs. But still only Rocker 2.05 to 2.07vista works.
                I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

This problem is related to execryptor again. Latest version is protected under Vista, so probably this is the prob.
                  QQ: 1634811353

Comment

yeah i`v same error message but anyway..It works...i push the message down and do what i have to do with Rocker and it works....
                    the original is here !
                    www.rockerdongle.com
                    my one is here !
                    www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

very strange.
                      for some work,for some not work.
                      not need latest SP from microsoft?
                      or any special update?
                      in my comuter is enabled windows autoupdate.
                      my be this solve problem for me?
                      some rocker version have bug's with phones,but all version start normaly and work.

Comment

Working...
                      X