Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moto Rocker v2.07 Vista edition, ODM Rocker v1.04 W220/C168 IMEI change !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by legija View Post
    @vermsky

Rocker works just fine on my iMac.

@selfbox

Please read full backup from that phone and attach on forum.
    C139 buckup

Comment

Great update, but, just to keep same quality of support, I think that Rocker Dongle team should charge for update, I dont mean so much money, but, lets say, 10 or 20 dollars each update.......money is a good motivation to be the best tool. I am sure you will be better than ****ing Smart-clip. Keep going.

Comment

enrocas,we have payed for the update of ultima. Free support. Boxes works for free updates for a time after customer pays for service. A Box asking for money with every new update is not a good box

Comment

Ok, free update, but how long?.......we eat everyday, and, as I said before, money is a good motivation, maybe after a time (6 months just to say a time) user should pay for update, I think this way is better than complaining for a dead project, that is only my opinion, I like Rocker, so, i would like this to be as now, good support and updates everytime.

Comment

Well updates are good, But after people buy a 90USD dongle for a upgrade they plan on getting free support. Like Smart-clip Team they dont charge for updates. Charging for software upgrades not hardware updates is rediculous

Comment

Originally posted by enrocas View Post
              Ok, free update, but how long?.......we eat everyday, and, as I said before, money is a good motivation, maybe after a time (6 months just to say a time) user should pay for update, I think this way is better than complaining for a dead project, that is only my opinion, I like Rocker, so, i would like this to be as now, good support and updates everytime.
              Of course Legija will make a paypal acount, you can donate for every update if you want to

Comment

yeah. U can donate friend and u will be the best customer

Comment

thanks for another update...........

Comment

only one thing missing now in odm phones
                    if you could add testpoint handling for old calypso phones would be great
                    but as always keep on support excellent update

Comment

ODm Rocker supports test point boot from first release.
                      QQ: 1634811353

Comment

How about using Rockerdongle for Mac OS?

Comment

Nohow. BUt if you have intel based Mac, You can install windows and use it. Like i do -,))
                          QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Gratefulness for legija for the excellent update I have just tested the new functionalities of Rocker and he worked 100% in W220.

Comment

@legija: i have trying with 4 C139 and 3 C115 to read codes,flash,or imei change and allways error (V1.04) but when i use V1.03 all its ok.but i need to change imei

Comment

..and what about e-gate vista drivers?

BR

Comment

Working...
                                X