Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead v3xx by backup

hi there,

received a v3xx, as known as unsupported, just made backup (full flash n bootcore), in order to may try something to unlock. Backup was done ok, but phone did not turn on anymore.

rocker support section has flash files for the phone, but cannot write them, as 'critical error' is shown on screen. would try with tp, but thereŽs no tp for this phone anywhere.

so, how to write back this f*cking phone, and repair its pds?

br

btw, phone is r26111ld_u , boot 03.02 .

Comment

What was original phone version ?
      Backup operation can not kill the motorola. You better check oter things.

To flash phone with monster pack, simply select *.rnsf or *.rsf(monster backup) and press "write package".
      V3xx, V6 maxx were hardly tested before releasing software, so i doubt this can be software problem.
      QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
        What was original phone version ?
        what IS. as said, phone was not touched, except for the backup. It is R26111LD_U_96.71.95R , boot 03.02.

Backup operation can not kill the motorola. You better check oter things.
        thereŽs nothing else to check. phone was perfect, I took it out of the sealed box myself, and tested it before doing anything. The only action done with this phone was the backup, as said. when done, disconected cable and phone did not turn on anymore. therefore, i disagree with you. backup CAN kill phones.

the exact situation of the phone now is:

flash mode: ok, np.
        phone on: it lights up keypad, vibrate one quick time, start to light up screen but then turns off.

To flash phone with monster pack, simply select *.rnsf or *.rsf(monster backup) and press "write package".
        I had already tried that before making a post, said above that cannot flash phone, as it returns an error. I attached pic of sw, phone shows the following:

Critical Error:
        FEBE

Comment

It means you are clicking "connect" button first.

DO NOT CLICK CONNECT!!!

Just press "write package" after connecting usb to phone
          I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

wrong. IŽm not clicking connect. simply selecting file and write package.

Comment

Well if you're doing just that then there is a compatibility issue with your PC and the rocker version you are using.

I couldn't make a backup of the V3xx using rocker 2.07 on my system. I get the same error on the phone and jump failed on the software. But when I transfered to another pc, it works.

Comment

but had tried in 3 pcs (a64 3200+, sempron 2800+ and p4 2800), and happened the same way. the problem with other versions, is that there are only 3 which support v3xx, and all of them got same error.

Comment

Try using rocker 2.07 vista. It should work. Just reflash your backup to it. If you need my backup, I will upload it. But it is locked to cingular.

Comment

iŽll try, post results later. thnx for the hand.

Comment

No problem. Just tell me if you need another backup.

Comment

hi all indeed i had V6 dead just after i connect it to my pc to flash lp file to it and the phone is totally dead not even enter flash mode
                        i check batt and nothing else can be error the phone is new

Comment

it the same problem with v3xx

Comment

Working...
                          X