Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker Problem: USB Port exceeded the power consumption

Rocker Problem: USB Port exceeded the power consumption
    Problem at installation of Rocker DOngle: --> USB exceeded the power consumption.
    Rocker USB cable DIRECTLY connected at Laptop USB. I tried to connect to my other 2 USB ports... same problem. I also disconnetded all my other USb connections and tried to conenct Rocker USB alone .. same problem...
    Rocker Programm starts but cannot connect to phone.... any suggestions ?

tried also with ACTIVE (with electric connection 5V) USB HUB..... same problem
    Rocker for me right now USELESSSS

Comment

I have the same problem with my RockerBox, if you found any solution please this is my E-Mail brancachohdez@yahoo.es, thanks ...

Comment

DO NOT connect Motorola phones to box hub. It is not planned to be so.

If You just connect box to USB port on PC, without anything else, and You have the same problem, in that case box hardware is damaged. Though it can be badly programmed FTDI eeprom too.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

well I had a bit luck... please tell me if this is OK.
          1. connected USB cable Rocker directly to Laptop USB port
          2. connected USB hub (active with energy power 5V) to Rocker USB port (where you usualy connect the USB Motorola cable
          3. Connect USB Motorola Cable to Hub

works at least.. it comes Message... this device can get to be connect at more power

But still have problems with teh Drivers..
          when open programm says.. looking for modem or TCI .. and nothing
          and I did installed all the drivers...
          all updated Motorla Internal and USB drivers... and nothing same problem...
          HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comment

Read my post again.
            QQ: 1634811353

Comment

I did read your post... already contacted reseller about this and will see... since my Rocker bought back 1 1/2 month ago and never used !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Joerg_jb you not understand the post, connect the Motorola usb cable direct to Laptop not in Rocker USB Hub, I think in this solution but really I donīt try because the USB HUB of other box donīt have this problem, thanks Mrs Legija ...

Comment

USB cable needs to connect to Rocker !! Without Rocker connected to USB computer port the program wont work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

problem resolved !!

Comment

Working...
                    X