E8
    EM30
    EM35 (beta test)
    U9
    VE66 (beta test)
    Z6w
    ZN5
    ZN5-128MB

the update MOTOMAGX is for MSS and Smart Clip only.

Comment

mss U9

Code:
      Unlocking started - MSS Service Software ver. 1.27 - R6632_G_81.11.29R_81.11.29R, Boot:0623
      Switching phone to flash mode...
      Unlocking started...
      Step 1
      Loading RAM Downloader...
      Erasing flash memory...
      Verifying CG checksums...
      Please wait for the phone to reconnect (to speed up you can switch it directly into flash mode
       using *+# combination)
      Step 2
      Loading RAM Downloader...
      Erasing flash memory...
      Verifying CG checksums...
      Please wait for the phone to reconnect (to speed up you can switch it directly into flash mode
       using *+# combination)
      Step 3
      Step 4
      Complete

Comment

Hi,
        We are very busy with something different, so I dont think we will make an update before christmass.

You could however try to point us which method is better and more secure, the one used by Smart Clip or MSS ?

Since it's based on FREE V8 bootloader patch from Motofon.ru forum, developed by student from Russia, it can not be protected, and from that point it was not interesting for us to work on it before.

Feel free to suggest anything, this topic is sticky now.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

I've tried MSS update (a friend gave me his box) and my result was one U9 almost dead, that for now has no fix available, and read that many users have similar problem with E8, so MSS method I think not...

SC don't have chance to test for now...

Anyway I'd like to get one update as Rocker Team always do, with some First in the World and with safest method on market

BR.-

Comment

Originally posted by pablor1977 View Post

Anyway I'd like to get one update as Rocker Team always do, with some First in the World and with safest method on market

BR.-
            I agree with you ,rocker dongle always the best therefore, I regret not having bought a rocker,I trust in and support team LEGIJA.

but charge for access to support is another error legija

Comment

news Update smart clip

Code:
              Please let us introduce a new version of SmartMoto v4.02.

With this release we present fully safe and tested solution of IMEI repair and unlocking for following models:

1. V8_512Mb
                 2. V8_2Gb
                 3. V8_2Gb_Luxury
                 4. Z6
                 5. Aura (beta test)

The procedure is the same as for MotoMAGX based models announced earlier. The IMEI repair option unlocks the handset automatically. More details in the Unlock Manual.

We recommend using only the latest versions of Smart-Clip, S-Card, Smart Adaptor and SmartMoto.

Smart-Clip ON!

If you wish to receive news on updates immediately, please subscribe to our new SMS notification system.

Comment

Interesting the smartclip and mss i have that someone to buy of this stall

Comment

Well, MSS have some serious bugs, so it's possible SC method will be most viable, you, Rocker Team, watch steps by steps of competition and learn and produce a better solution as we get used...

luck and thanks @legija for talk freely and clear with your users.
                  ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

Comment

we suggest unlocking on ve358. and the other one is to have a great flashing on f3. i got one still dead right now. after i flash it with rocker.

Comment

why motorocker is so long time but until now is no more update/ty

Comment

I've tried MSS update (a friend gave me his box) and my result was one U9 almost dead, that for now has no fix available, and read that many users have similar problem with E8, so MSS method I think not...

BR.-
                        SC methode is reported as not stable also, so waiting for real solution from rocker.

Comment

Originally posted by legija
                          Hi,
                          We are very busy with something different, so I dont think we will make an update before christmass.

You could however try to point us which method is better and more secure, the one used by Smart Clip or MSS ?

Since it's based on FREE V8 bootloader patch from Motofon.ru forum, developed by student from Russia, it can not be protected, and from that point it was not interesting for us to work on it before.

Feel free to suggest anything, this topic is sticky now.
                          But for us is better a patch solution than nothing

Comment

Legija, please release a patched file to flash ""ONLY"" with MotoRocker_228 or MotoRocker_229 or send us how convert in rnsf
                            I participated in this development module of the P2K IMEI Rocker! is that possible?

Comment

BR.-
                              I tested 2 metodo and I like mss metodo, is fast and easy, but SC is more secure.
                              PS: E8 is very easy to fix tested, I can help you with this for test in U9.

To legija, I'm here to test all model I have when you want release sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X