rocker error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocker error

hi, how to solve this error? I have it in 2.01 and 2.02.........

Driver conflict or incorect driver.
    try other usb too
    frontal usb give me same error.

Comment

oops double post. sorry
      I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by orbita View Post
        Driver conflict or incorect driver.
        try other usb too
        frontal usb give me same error.
        How can this be driver conflict? If this is driver conflict then Rocker 2.00 will give the same error. Rocker 2.00 works perfect. I close rocker 2.00 then open 2.01 or 2.02 and I get this error. I didn't even do anything to the dongle.

Comment

This is some bug in software, but as i can see it will be very hard to find where it comes from.

Would be nice if You guys with such probs post about PC configuration, adn softwares installed (AV, any monitoring sw and firewall).
          QQ: 1634811353

Comment

i'am tested this software in 2 PC.
            PC with 865 chipset(512 ram&P4 2.4 XP SP2)
            PC COMPAQ D510S(512ram,P4 2.53,XP SP2)
            buth with ZONE ALARM activated.
            all p2k software starts.
            when used frontall usb with compaq software work.
            in other not work(don't know why).
            2.00 more stable.
            2.01 give more disconect and stop responding.
            tomorow i will try 2.02 and see

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
              This is some bug in software, but as i can see it will be very hard to find where it comes from.

Would be nice if You guys with such probs post about PC configuration, adn softwares installed (AV, any monitoring sw and firewall).
              I have Dell Dimension 5150 running windows xp sp2. I formatted by SATA drive to install windows 2000. Then lately, reinstalled windows xp just to dual boot for rocker dongle. Only Drivers that I installed is for prolific cable, motorola p2k drivers, and dongle driver. This is basically a clean installation with just system drivers installed. I do see uninstalled devices on the "Other Devices" section since I didn't disconnect my other unlockers but their drivers are not installed.

Attached here is system information summary for all.

Win2ksysinfo 1.txt - Primary PC. Any new Rocker version doesn't work at all. Rocker 1.06 installed

Win2ksysinfo 2.txt - Rocker 2.00 works. 2.01 and 2.02 will open without errors but software doesn't do anything.
              XPSysinfo.txt - Rocker 2.00 works. 2.01 and 2.02 doesn't even open. I get the same error posted above.

I haven't tested ODM rocker with these yet since I don't have the cable. I tried making the cable by soldering the T191 connector to the rocker cable but I can't connect to phone. I don't know if I made a mistake on the pinouts or what.

Could you have factory made cables for ODM phones available?

Comment

I have a Apple Macbook BLACK
                2.0GHZ DUAL boot with XP

1GB memory everything is working but sometimes it doesnt open but gives me an error on opening on the program.

I have JAF installed, USB smart,UltimaBox And on a USB hub

Comment

_Intel Pentium 4 2,8 Prescott, 512mb, mobo Intel
                  _AMD Sempron 3100+, 512mb, Acer notebook Aspire......

Comment

I have the same problem with all 3 version of RockerDongle sw. But I just need to remove and put back the dongle in the same USB or other USB slot and then the application start and work well. Some time I must do this 2 or 3 times. I install it on a new fresh Windows XP where was the first hardware and driver for GSM instaled.
                    Best regards, alianu.

Comment

Originally posted by fgl30 View Post
                      i have the same error, what should i do ?

Comment

Just waiting for Mr.Legija fix it. I try to format pc and run 2.01 and 2.02 no problem mean it conflict with other dongle.

Comment

Originally posted by vansy View Post
                          Just waiting for Mr.Legija fix it. I try to format pc and run 2.01 and 2.02 no problem mean it conflict with other dongle.

i format my pc and first i install ultima, is no any conflict

Comment

I also reinstalled my pc, pentium 2.6 256mb ram, nod32, ultima box, jaf, cruiser, easyunlocker and lurker :P dongles running at the same time.

And the soft crash when i open excell or use iexplorer, anyway, i think i have to put some more ram...

Wbr

Comment

error Roker

Originally posted by fgl30 View Post

this problem still remaining ! any solution ?? Please help us !

Comment

Working...
                              X