Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mr . Legija

Hallo Mr. LEGIJA
    I felt disappointed buying roker dongle, .. especially in the ODMroker I download each of supportnya was difficult in the download file and the file is confusing, .. I sometimes like to copy from your mobile phone, but the file copy of the results can not be in use, .. and that makes me most annoyed me after a successful download from the support that is most of the file can not be in use, and Handphone be dead .. all cause
    I hope to see in ,.................................:sad:

Originally posted by GUDENK View Post
    Hallo Mr. LEGIJA
    I felt disappointed buying roker dongle, .. especially in the ODMroker I download each of supportnya was difficult in the download file and the file is confusing, .. I sometimes like to copy from your mobile phone, but the file copy of the results can not be in use, .. and that makes me most annoyed me after a successful download from the support that is most of the file can not be in use, and Handphone be dead .. all cause
    no answere no responce
    mr legija in holiday

Comment

Originally posted by nasriameur View Post
      no answere no responce
      mr legija in holiday
      yeah spending our money hope he gets sunburn

Comment

Originally posted by mickle1 View Post
        yeah spending our money hope he gets sunburn
        yes I agree with you, .. whether this program will continue and not bombast?

Comment

Rocker Dongle

yes I agree with you, .. whether this program will continue and not bombast?
          Hello!what is your problem? I have Rocker (and many Users)
          All download from support all files withou any problem, you
          in first post and in all posts have problem with Support.what
          you need? or what is wrong?Is Rocker Support? No Rocker
          Have a good Support.Check your Computer before post.
          BR
          Hassan

Comment

Rocker Dongle

Hallo Mr. LEGIJA
            Hello You can Make a Test wih me o Rocker Support?
            If you can I prove you is your inernet or computer have
            problems not Rocker Support.Stop with this Spam.
            If you need help I can help you.
            BR
            Hassan

Comment

I did not invent, and this is not spam
              please see this image

file size 5.3 Mb

complete size 3.3 Mb

thanks for respon

Comment

Hi,

Can You tell us what type of internet connection You have? As i can see, it seems that You have big timeouts in connection.
                This can result in connection closing by server side, because our apache is tuned up to handle a lots of connections in same time, thus timeouts are set to minimum.
                QQ: 1634811353

Comment

thanks for the answer, ...
                  The first time I download in the middle of the night, ..
                  and apparently successful, .. but I can not do it if every night, ...
                  I have been tolerable to use the file, .. one more question why Beckup the file from another phone to be like this:
                  MOTOROLA_w213 H61S_0_0_46_0046_A03_Full_35880001006441.ubf.ubf.b kp
                  and this can not be in use?
                  I hope there is improvement?
                  thanks for your attention

Comment

Read files You must upload here to upload section to be converted first.

As for downloading from support, due to technical problems with can not enable resume, so in case you have failed download - you must download again.

This is why we dont have any download limits, besides limiting connection to one download at once.
                    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Rocker Dongle Support

Hello!When you put your first post in Forum about Rocker Support I tell
                      you many times for check your computer,internet connection.with one
                      connecion by modem in 33k you download his, and all files in maxime 5
                      or 10 minuts (Max).If you have one connection by modem in 56k time is
                      about 3 minutes or 5 minuts(Max).Wih one computer 486. See picures in
                      Read Legija post and see pictures in attach.
                      If you can I prove this online in your Computer.Before post is better we
                      think. I tell you this many times, Rocker Support is Easy FAST and don't
                      have any problem with any file.This is not anything particulate, I help you
                      and all members I can.If this situation is lick you tell and if I check and have
                      or give same situation all is ok.But you in this case don't can tell Rocker
                      Support is Slow and files have problems after download.If you need any
                      help in optimize your computer I help you.
                      BR
                      Hassan

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                        Read files You must upload here to upload section to be converted first.
                        ok, ... thanks, .. will later rokerdongle can use the file beckup results?

Comment

Rocker Dongle Support

ok, ... thanks, .. will later rokerdongle can use the file beckup results?
                          Hello!Yes you can.
                          BR
                          Hassan

Comment

Working...
                          X