X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will rocker dongle support v3xx R26111MLD-AS_U

This is in reference to
    Peugeot expert code needed - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

I've already read every post about the v3xx. Apparently Rocker dongle doesn't yet support it. Do you have an ETA? I'm even willing to give you one Legija if you can just update it.

When will rocker dongle support v3xx R26111MLD-AS_U

Originally posted by xeronuro View Post
    This is in reference to
    Peugeot expert code needed - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

I've already read every post about the v3xx. Apparently Rocker dongle doesn't yet support it. Do you have an ETA? I'm even willing to give you one Legija if you can just update it.
    Friend!I Think you have any Problem in Computer.You tell
    some time Moto Rocker Crash! this is not normal.You need
    See if don't have any Box drivers in Conflit, or program, or
    any Emulator Etc.Is not normal In Unlock Program Crash.
    See first your computer I think is better.
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

Isn't the computer. I've tried several clean images. It only seems to occur when the operation fails for the R26111MLD. I've explored the computer problem avenue already. I'm a system admin by trade. I can live with the crashes. No big deal. What I'm concerned about is the R26111MLD issue. It seems people have been requesting support for this version for awhile. As I said before, I am willing to give away one of my v3xx's to help expedite support for this ramldr version if simply not having one of the phones is the problem.

Comment

Ok. After reading this article
        Link
        It claims that the latest version of flash and backup can actually flash the v3xx's. NOw that said (here's a newbie question), is it possible for me to change the ramldr from 26111MLD to 26111LD OR is it possible to just rip the ramldr from the flash and backup via sniffing and add it to Moto Rocker.

Can someone tell me what the heck a "sticky" firmware is?

I'm going to try to flash it with f&b after work.

Comment

Isn't the computer. I've tried several clean images. It only seems to occur when the operation fails for the R26111MLD. I've explored the computer problem avenue already. I'm a system admin by trade. I can live with the crashes. No big deal. What I'm concerned about is the R26111MLD issue. It seems people have been requesting support for this version for awhile. As I said before, I am willing to give away one of my v3xx's to help expedite support for this ramldr version if simply not having one of the phones is the problem.
          Friend!If is not anything in Computer all is OK.
          When any program crach same times is any
          Conflit is OS or in Phone.
          BR
          Hassan

Comment

Ok. After reading this article
            Link
            It claims that the latest version of flash and backup can actually flash the v3xx's. NOw that said (here's a newbie question), is it possible for me to change the ramldr from 26111MLD to 26111LD OR is it possible to just rip the ramldr from the flash and backup via sniffing and add it to Moto Rocker.
            Can someone tell me what the heck a "sticky" firmware is?
            I'm going to try to flash it with f&b after work.
            I have unlock many V3xx but is in 2006 and 2007, this news
            Models I don't see any.I read about this phones and Boots
            but I don't have any this new phones for test.
            Try ask with any Moderator,Pablor and celhack is good in This
            Models (all motorolas).
            BR
            Hassan

Comment

Friend I forgot to refer an important part In this area. The Computer
              no is only the drivers in conflict or emulators or cracks that are bad
              for many Box's and Unlocks. One think very important in TP is to
              have one good Computer. The most important in the Computer is to
              have a good Main-Board and Good CPU. If Main-Board is good the USB
              are also good. Great part of the problems that they happen in healthy
              Test-Point for times of Test-Point is also of the USB that don't tolerate
              and they do like this with that the Program Crash.
              If you have a good Main-Board in the Computer and good USB the
              program don’t crash. Main-Boards that I use cost about 250 or 300€ each
              only Main-Board, but it believes that I don't have any problem with crash’s.
              BR
              Hassan

Comment

Working...
              X