Clear All

• e770 full messsage

help me please i have motorola e770 r25221-as

i factory set,

master reset,

repair pds

and flash with the same version(as_u_85.98) but still message is full

how can i solve this?

V3x and e770 are somehow similar, exept the display resolution and flip functions in the menu... so try to write umts_libkk52273_flash_2200s.shx (V3x test build software to resolve photo album).rar from .. / .. / RockerDongle / FlashFiles / Motorola / Monster FIles /v3x, after that write .. / .. / RockerDongle / FlashFiles / Motorola / Monster FIles / E770 / R252211-MSI / 85.97.CDP, than try it and post results....

Comment

Originally posted by huzsolt View Post
      V3x and e770 are somehow similar, exept the display resolution and flip functions in the menu... so try to write umts_libkk52273_flash_2200s.shx (V3x test build software to resolve photo album).rar from .. / .. / RockerDongle / FlashFiles / Motorola / Monster FIles /v3x, after that write .. / .. / RockerDongle / FlashFiles / Motorola / Monster FIles / E770 / R252211-MSI / 85.97.CDP, than try it and post results....
      thanks bro but still the same problem

Comment

just update before full message cannot recieve txt after doing huzsoltsolution now all is ok recieve ang send message but still ther is message in the screen full message

Comment

Working...
        X