Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V3 RAZR....LP package giving troubles for flashing....why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3 RAZR....LP package giving troubles for flashing....why?

Hello people, brought to me a V3 RAZR with SW: R374..... and Bootcore: 07.E0....this phone comes from CHINA MOBILE NETWORK and it not has spanish LP, so I need to put it inside this spanish LP but when I try to put it booloader screen on phone shows me: Critical Error 03.

I tried to enter it a FULL FLASH or MONSTERPACK using Motorocker v2.25 and v2.15 and nothing. Only using Motorocker v2.15 I could read a full flash, due to with v2.25 gives me always error in order to READ full flash with this model.

I tried RSD Lite v4.1 and problem persist.

.....so...what can I do? I am afraid to break this phone or something like that...it work perfectly right now.

any help? any idea for this?

TIA

chatfan
    ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

Originally posted by chatfan View Post
    Hello people, brought to me a V3 RAZR with SW: R374..... and Bootcore: 07.E0....this phone comes from CHINA MOBILE NETWORK and it not has spanish LP, so I need to put it inside this spanish LP but when I try to put it booloader screen on phone shows me: Critical Error 03.

I tried to enter it a FULL FLASH or MONSTERPACK using Motorocker v2.25 and v2.15 and nothing. Only using Motorocker v2.15 I could read a full flash, due to with v2.25 gives me always error in order to READ full flash with this model.

I tried RSD Lite v4.1 and problem persist.

.....so...what can I do? I am afraid to break this phone or something like that...it work perfectly right now.

any help? any idea for this?

TIA

chatfan
    Donīt play with this v3 china, you can kill the phone, Iīm telling this cause many of my friends brick this phone flashing with all tools, Multi flash flex, RSD lite, Rocker, SC and MSS. If Iīm wrong please correct me, I never try it, but I recived more than 10 phones killed by others guys and it canīt be fixed.

Comment

Thanks god something told me......DON'T FORCE THIS v3.....just I did not anything......tried and tried but never forced it....a lot of thanks....

my question is: why with this kind of phone? some special security or something like that?

BR
      ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

Comment

Working...
      X