Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An user request

Hi there!!:smile5:

I post this thread to ask to Legija and Rocker dongle support team members that in the next or future software updates maybe you could add full unlock (Direct unlock or Read codes) support to Motorola C168i, I know that you are always working and doing your best to give rocker users fast, easy and world first unlock and flashing solutions.

Likewise, if you wish I could help you providing you some C168i phones which I've got .

Regards
    I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

yesterday I couldn't unlock a c168i cause is not supported :-(
    ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

Comment

c168i

Originally posted by chatfan View Post
      yesterday I couldn't unlock a c168i cause is not supported :-(
      Rocker don't unlock this mobile?
      Tanks
      Al.gsm

Comment

not sir...is not supported...I think any box can do this...not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by NetMobile View Post
          Hi there!!:smile5:

I post this thread to ask to Legija and Rocker dongle support team members that in the next or future software updates maybe you could add full unlock (Direct unlock or Read codes) support to Motorola C168i, I know that you are always working and doing your best to give rocker users fast, easy and world first unlock and flashing solutions.

Likewise, if you wish I could help you providing you some C168i phones which I've got .

Regards
          Please give us full info from screen after entering #02# at phone keypad. i not remember well but maybe need also press green buton afer this code. in result - phone show FW version and some other data. post here this data.

also - check is possible to connect this phone like w220 or c168.
          efter we collect this info we can say something about support for this phone.

Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by chatfan View Post
            not sir...is not supported...I think any box can do this...not sure.
            You are wrong, you should do some internet search and you will find that there are other phone service devices that support this phone model (unlock and flashing options), however, I won't mention them because I am loyal to Rocker Dongle, so

If they rule... Rocker Dongle rocks!!

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by ODMSupport
              Please give us full info from screen after entering #02# at phone keypad. i not remember well but maybe need also press green buton afer this code. in result - phone show FW version and some other data. post here this data.

also - check is possible to connect this phone like w220 or c168.
              efter we collect this info we can say something about support for this phone.

Best regards.
              All right, I will do what you are asking me and post it right away, however, I already have done what you suggest on trying to connect like W220 or C168 and Rocker Dongle does not recognize it.

Regards,

Comment

If this phone is AT&T then it wont work since phone has locked UART. So no comunication is possible from flash mode.
                However, this can be unlocked if You supply UART unlock code via keypad. This code is calculated from phone IMEI, and its not public yet.
                QQ: 1634811353

Comment

How can I get or provide you UART unlock code via keypad?

Comment

Working...
                  X