About v360 boot 9.02 (SOLVED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About v360 boot 9.02 (SOLVED)

Hi, i have seen many of this phones lately and MotoRocker does not supports without tp unlock for any version, i attach here bootcore to see if it can be supported, Regards!

I am totally agree with you Yurguis...same problem with me...several cases...just unlocking with traditional TP method....hoping next release of Motorocker fix this issue.
    ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

Comment

Originally posted by chatfan View Post
      I am totally agree with you Yurguis...same problem with me...several cases...just unlocking with traditional TP method....hoping next release of Motorocker fix this issue.
      Just search in forum.
      I'am post about unlocking without TP for v360 (09.02)

Comment

Yes, just now tested on my sample, bug exist with 09.02 bootcore. We will fix it ASAP.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

hello, same trouble here, i'm tryng to unlock this phone V360 R4513 Bootloader 09.02, without TP , the phone first die in process and the option repair does not work.

I flash with rsd and all is ok,
          later i do TP and rocker software says ''unlocked'' but the phone still asking subssidy .

Comment

radio code for renault thalia (clio) - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
            QQ: 1634811353

Comment

All is fine now..V360 R4513 boot 09.02 unlocked in less than 1 minute...using version 2.25
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X