Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3 unlocking....Driver required

Hi

I have purchased a cable (F3 USB) for unlocking a Motorola F3 but I am unable to find a driver for it. I have tried downloading from FoneFunShop but when I unzip files I am unable to open any because of unfamiliar extensions that they have.

Can someone tell me where I am going wrong as I need to install this driver to get my unlocking cable to work.

Thanks

F3 Drivers

Originally posted by blibyboss View Post
    Hi

I have purchased a cable (F3 USB) for unlocking a Motorola F3 but I am unable to find a driver for it. I have tried downloading from FoneFunShop but when I unzip files I am unable to open any because of unfamiliar extensions that they have.
    Can someone tell me where I am going wrong as I need to install this driver to get my unlocking cable to work.
    Thanks
    Friend!I think this phone don't need any driver to unlock.
    Driver to cable I don't Know any driver to this cable.
    But this driver you download is not to install.
    If the Application or program or Box ask for driver, make this:
    unzip this driver to one folder and when application ask for
    driver you path this to the folder where you unzip
    Only this
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

Unlocking F3

Thankyou Hamas

I think I have got the rocker dongle and drivers for dongle and F3 cable installed properly now. Can you help with unlocking procedure please ??

I have followed posts on the subject on this forum and had advice from elsewhere but Im having no luck.

I have opened up Rocker ODM interface and selected Com 3 and F3 options. Com 3 being the number in device manager for the com port used by rocker dongle. I have selected 'unlock' option.

I have connected F3 USB lead to USB hub on Dongle and connected the other end to F3.

I have clicked the 'connect' button on ODM interface and the message on screen say searching for device.

The connection always fails with a 'boot error' message and I have tried with phone powered on and off and unconnected but all to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Comment

F3 dont support USB comunication. God knows what you're doing there.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Hi Legija

I have a lead with a USB connection on one end and a connection for F3 on other end. It can be seen at FoneFunShop

It is called Motorola F3 USB Service/Unlock Cable.

I have plugged the USB into the USB Hub on Dongle and connected other end to F3.

From here I cant unlock the phone from rocker ODM.

Comment

Here's one hint :

Check in device manager on what port resides this "usb" cable. And then select that port in ODM Rocker.
            Software need to know where to look for phone, lol.
            QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
            X