Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setup help needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Setup help needed

    Hi

    I have just obtained a Rocker Dongle and as a newbie to all this I have no idea how to set the thing up. It came with a setup CD that I cant make head or tail of as the video doesnt work. The main thing is finding out how to power up the dongle ?? I assume it runs from a USB port on the PC but I am unsure which lead(s) to use or even if I have been given the correct one.

    Any help (step by step tutorial would be great as im extremely thick !!) will be greatly appreciated before I lose another nights sleep.

    Many Thanks :banghead:

  • #2
    Hello

    Originally posted by blibyboss View Post
    Hi

    I have just obtained a Rocker Dongle and as a newbie to all this I have no idea how to set the thing up. It came with a setup CD that I cant make head or tail of as the video doesnt work. The main thing is finding out how to power up the dongle ?? I assume it runs from a USB port on the PC but I am unsure which lead(s) to use or even if I have been given the correct one.
    Any help (step by step tutorial would be great as im extremely thick !!) will be greatly appreciated before I lose another nights sleep.
    Many Thanks :banghead:
    Friend! I'm here to help you put Rocker Work.
    First Go to Rocker Dongle Home Page.
    403 Forbidden
    this is Rocker Support, Here download this file:"Rocker Dongle Support Access"
    Install this file in computer. After we ned Driver to Rocker. Ok the drivers
    in the site is this:

    E-Gate Smart Card WinXP Driver= This driver is for Rocker Dongle (Lick Pen Driver) If your Rocker is Dongle and you use Windows XP install This.
    If You have Windows Vista and Rocker Dongle install This driver.
    E-Gate Smart Card Vista Driver
    If you have Rocker BOX (Box with USB A-B install this driver)
    Rocker Box FTDI Driver
    If your Rocker Is New Generation Card JCOP you need only this Driver.
    JCOP 41 Smart Card driver.
    Ok You have all drivers here. Now Install this File: Is driver to Cables
    PL2303 USB To Serial Adapter Driver.
    Now Connect Rocker To USB, when drivers are installed, download this file:
    Dongle Client v1.02 and do so.With Rocker connect execute this File.
    You see the Status of your Rocker (if is activate etc).
    See Picture in Attach.
    After this Go to Start Folder Rocker Dongle-Click in Rocker Dongle Support
    After Click yoy see one picture (Attach) Mark option:
    Access 403 Forbidden support area, and click in acess.
    In the Site download ODM Rocker,Samsung Rocker Etc.
    I hop you put this Rocker Work now.
    Note:
    Download all files to one Folder, or put in the Folder creat in first instalation all Files from
    Rocker.You cam Put this Folder in Desktop.Anything more just ask.
    BR
    Hassan

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks

      Thanks for taking the time and effort to reply to my thread. I will buy a lead to power up the dongle first thing on Monday and then follow your advice.

      Thanks Again

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello

        Originally posted by blibyboss View Post
        Thanks for taking the time and effort to reply to my thread. I will buy a lead to power up the dongle first thing on Monday and then follow your advice.

        Thanks Again
        Friend! If you have any problem you can
        Contact me.
        But i think you you can install all this OK.
        BR
        Hassan

        Comment


        • #5
          should i install rockerdongle main setup application for running sw motorocker, ODM rocker, samsung rocker & IMEI rocker?

          Comment


          • #6
            Hello

            Originally posted by sparrow View Post
            should i install rockerdongle main setup application for running sw motorocker, ODM rocker, samsung rocker & IMEI rocker?
            Friend! All aplications to Rocker you can put
            in one Folder. Download all Parts and put in
            any folder you need.
            I think this is better and very easy.
            Rocker Software is very easy to Install
            and work very good.
            BR
            Hassan

            Comment


            • #7
              Help to Install Rocker

              I need help to install my rocker,i buy rocker Friday 19, but didn't it come with manuals and Software?
              Regards

              Comment


              • #8
                Install Rocker

                Originally posted by Multiprocesse View Post
                I need help to install my rocker,i buy rocker Friday 19, but didn't it come with manuals and Software?
                Regards
                Friend! If you see in this page post #2 have
                all steps to install Rocker.
                Go to 403 Forbidden in Support
                Download Rocker Dongle Support access.
                After Download Driver, for Dongle or Box.
                Note: If you have Box with lasted Card you
                need install JCOP 41 Smart Card Driver.
                In Instalation change to C:\Rocker\ Install
                here main Software, after put all Rocker Soft
                In this Folder C: or D: but don't forget put all
                in same Folder.
                Any Problem just ask. If you need I can install
                Rocker by remote acceees.
                BR
                Hassan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Tanks

                  Originally posted by Hamas View Post
                  Friend! If you see in this page post #2 have
                  all steps to install Rocker.
                  Go to 403 Forbidden in Support
                  Download Rocker Dongle Support access.
                  After Download Driver, for Dongle or Box.
                  Note: If you have Box with lasted Card you
                  need install JCOP 41 Smart Card Driver.
                  In Instalation change to C:\Rocker\ Install
                  here main Software, after put all Rocker Soft
                  In this Folder C: or D: but don't forget put all
                  in same Folder.
                  Any Problem just ask. If you need I can install
                  Rocker by remote acceees.
                  BR
                  Hassan
                  Tanks Mr Hamas, I read all and I try instal if i have problem i tell you
                  tanks for your help i think have all in the post.
                  Regards

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Setup Rocker

                    Originally posted by Multiprocesse View Post
                    Tanks Mr Hamas, I read all and I try instal if i have problem i tell you
                    tanks for your help i think have all in the post.
                    Regards
                    Friend!You don't have Problem,I'm here for this.
                    BR
                    Hassan

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Rocker is ok

                      Mr Hamas
                      Rocker is installed but with fiti drivers in windows Xp Pro Sp3.
                      another question ! this driver "PL2303 USB To Serial Adaptor Driver" is for Rocker? I need install this?
                      Another situaton.
                      For Samsung i have instaled last version. I have many cables to samsung.
                      cables From Ufs-3,Nspro Ustpro2 Including the ones that came with Box
                      What cables can use for Samsung?
                      Finally I need a box for Sagem which finds better?
                      I have two Shops in Portugal, Porto e Algarve
                      In your opinion Rocker is good for all Motorola phones?
                      is to unlock phones to customers.
                      I have Smart-Clip in new phones donít I have problems.
                      Regards

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Rocker Dongle

                        Originally posted by Multiprocesse View Post
                        Mr Hamas
                        Rocker is installed but with fiti drivers in windows Xp Pro Sp3.
                        another question ! this driver "PL2303 USB To Serial Adaptor Driver" is for Rocker? I need install this?
                        Another situaton.
                        For Samsung i have instaled last version. I have many cables to samsung.
                        cables From Ufs-3,Nspro Ustpro2 Including the ones that came with Box
                        What cables can use for Samsung?
                        Finally I need a box for Sagem which finds better?
                        I have two Shops in Portugal, Porto e Algarve
                        In your opinion Rocker is good for all Motorola phones?
                        is to unlock phones to customers.
                        I have Smart-Clip in new phones donít I have problems.
                        Regards
                        Friend! Good work. About Drivers PL2303 is for cables usb to Serial.
                        Is better you install this driver.
                        I have Rocker But is only one Dongle, Is very old,I use one cable
                        converter USB to RJ45. I don't know if Rocker can with all Cables
                        to Samsung, but i think you can use cables from Ufs and UST-Pro.
                        NS-PRO cables is only to this Box.Use Cables UST-PRO.
                        Box for Sagem you can buy Credits in your Reseller and use Rocker
                        Sagem, Software is Free, and if you have tow Shops if you buy in
                        amount maybe is cheaper is a subject of seeing the prices.
                        If you buys Box SagemDD you will pay about 150Ä and he is only
                        to do unlock Sagem don't know the prices because I don't make
                        Unlock Sagem here (where Iím Palestine) donít have Sagem.
                        I Have also one Shop but is in Amadora near Lisbon.
                        About Rocker, for me this Box is the best and is easy and fast.
                        Smart-Clip is very complicate.
                        You need connect Box,Power Suplay,Paralel Cable, or special
                        cable (75Ä very expansive), S-Card Etc.
                        For me Smart-Clip is for Old Phones, To new Phones Rocker
                        is the Best. And Smart-Clip is very expansive.
                        BR
                        Hassan

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Rocker OK

                          Tanks for your time Sir and all good informations you post here.
                          i see sagemDD and is correct, i buy codes becouse i don't have many phones
                          for unlock and with this money i can buy another Rocker.
                          You have one shop im Portugal? Amadora? You is Portuguese?
                          shop is in Babilonia?
                          If is I go to Babilonia many times buy chips old phones etc.
                          Regards.
                          Victor

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Rocker Dongle

                            Originally posted by Multiprocesse View Post
                            Tanks for your time Sir and all good informations you post here.
                            i see sagemDD and is correct, i buy codes becouse i don't have many phones
                            for unlock and with this money i can buy another Rocker.
                            You have one shop im Portugal? Amadora? You is Portuguese?
                            shop is in Babilonia?
                            If is I go to Babilonia many times buy chips old phones etc.
                            Regards.
                            Victor
                            No Problem Friend, your problem is Solved for my is good.
                            I think you make a good decision about Sagem Phones.
                            With money for Sagem Box you buy another Rocker, very
                            good.
                            Yes I have one Shop In Babilonia and another in Madrid (Spain).
                            But I have more projects.In this Moment i'm im Palestine.
                            But here don't have any condicion for anything.
                            I'm here only for Finish one particular situation.
                            I access to Internet by one Big Server I have in Portugal.
                            This here (2008) I don't work.I'm here with my Family, my
                            Father was very sick and my Daughter was born.
                            I will leave at the end of this year but I am going to Spain.
                            If you needs something go the store 72, I have scans a Friend
                            In my Store. Name: Zaheer Abass.
                            He make good Prices for you.
                            BR
                            Hassan

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              please for dowload driver locosto

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X