Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bombastic ! Rocker Dongle now gets more power ! New Updates !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ODMSupport
    maybe you can give to us list of more ODM or MOTO which need to add?
    I think only is missing W450, some days ago i had 1 in my hand but i was not able to boot for read full flash. But, i think was a trouble in driver after unlock. When i have other i will make some test with new version of ODM Rocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamas View Post
      Friend! Uninstall this version and Install
      SamsungRocker_v1.21.exe.This version
      I have in 3 Computers and work good.
      I have tested all and don't have any
      Problem.
      BR
      Hassan

Hassan friend in the post earlier version of equiboque me, is 1.21, uninstall everything and went back to be installed, the figure is as follows, after about 4 or 5 minutes on the recent soft boots, because the question is so slow, if one puts control, alt, delete, Windows says no Repond, tested pc 2.4giga intel pentium 4 ram 1024giga and a pentium 4 2dual core, if you can help me to find out what the error on the same pc are installed and the smart clip ns pro, is this the case?, the other soft, odm rocker 1.27 ,motorocker 2.23 work well, agradesco help.

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by raycom View Post
        Hassan friend in the post earlier version of equiboque me, is 1.21, uninstall everything and went back to be installed, the figure is as follows, after about 4 or 5 minutes on the recent soft boots, because the question is so slow, if one puts control, alt, delete, Windows says no Repond, tested pc 2.4giga intel pentium 4 ram 1024giga and a pentium 4 2dual core, if you can help me to find out what the error on the same pc are installed and the smart clip ns pro, is this the case?, the other soft, odm rocker 1.27 ,motorocker 2.23 work well, agradesco help.
        Friend! All computers with many cards, create problems in Computer Software.
        When you connect NS-Pro and after connect another Box you have Problem
        You need rebuild all Drivers in Device Manager.
        I Clean my Computers and install new fresh copy when computer have any
        Problem. One situation is Virus, Trojans Etc.
        This is a real situation in any Box’s Software.
        I have detect Virus in Setools, Multi-Box, and Infinity Box.
        Many times I clean after 6 Months new Windows copy.
        And I have all Windows updates, this is very important.
        In this moment I have to Computers to Format HDU and Put all new
        Software. If I see your computer I tell you here is problem.
        But here is not Possible if you Press Ctrl + Alt + Del and computer is slow
        You need clean all and install fresh copy. Rocker Dongle don’t have Big
        Software, all files is Small and run very fast, I don’t believe is Rocker Soft
        Problem, but any conflict with any program or card.
        This is my opinion.
        Saludo
        Hassan

Comment

unlock susefull odm 134 .ok

Comment

Gentlemen, thank you for the rocker actualisaciones mui bienODM Rocker

Comment

Rocker Dongle

Originally posted by yeras
              Gentlemen, thank you for the rocker actualisaciones mui bienODM Rocker
              Salam
              Rocker is best Box to Motorola
              Now with LG.
              Hassan

Comment

help fullflash samsung

help me fullflash samsung x636 donwload direct tanksssss:mad2:

Comment

"/members/cardmain.php?dir=Samsung/Samsung/ Damn . . . Seems our mega ultra server has developed some failure. Better try to contact any of us via ICQ or Sonork, we'll try to fix it. Or, You can keep trying untill our nasty firewall software blocks entire IP block from Your country, and even maybe continent. Link " Mr. Legija, i keep getting this message when i try to download anything from Rocker Dongle Support page. Why do i get this message? Please respond early.

Comment

Working...
                  X