v3xx help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v3xx help please

dear members of the forum i have read around and i didn't found something similar to this situation, i'm trying to unlock v3xx boot loader 03.02
    sw version r26111ld_u_96.71,95r when i hit the unlock button and begin the prepare smart tespoint the phone changes to flash mode and when booting begins programs stops with "jump failed" error, and phone goes like "critical error" :febe 0047, can any one help me with this please i'm confuse here i have done some other phones with smart test point don't know whats going on in this case....

Hello

Originally posted by hcom View Post
    dear members of the forum i have read around and i didn't found something similar to this situation, i'm trying to unlock v3xx boot loader 03.02
    sw version r26111ld_u_96.71,95r when i hit the unlock button and begin the prepare smart tespoint the phone changes to flash mode and when booting begins programs stops with "jump failed" error, and phone goes like "critical error" :febe 0047, can any one help me with this please i'm confuse here i have done some other phones with smart test point don't know whats going on in this case....
    Friend!
    You Make correct Test-Point?
    I Think No.
    I send Picture to Test-Ponit, Compare with your
    Test-pint if is the some.
    If the quality is not good i can send another.
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

thanks for quick answer,

when i begin prepare smart test point a get the above described situacion not after preparing, a can't get to that point...
      but thanks a lot i know you are a very good member of this forum i often read your postings. By the way i have all testpoints pictures.... so that's not the case....

Comment

any sugestions.....???

i really need some help here anybody...... please some light.......

Comment

nohelp at all

i finally solved my situation using mss, got no help from my forum mates.... but thanks to those who saw the post......

Comment

what do u mean with mss... waht is that... çuse i have the same problem and i want to solve it... please... can you tell me please....

Comment

v3xx help please

Originally posted by Lordzeratul
              what do u mean with mss... waht is that... çuse i have the same problem and i want to solve it... please... can you tell me please....
              Hello!This another tool.But you don't need another Tool.
              Search in Forum and you find solution for your problem.
              Search before, if you don't find anything ask.
              BR
              Hassan

Comment

Originally posted by Hamas View Post
                Hello!This another tool.But you don't need another Tool.
                Search in Forum and you find solution for your problem.
                Search before, if you don't find anything ask.
                BR
                Hassan
                i did'n find anything to solve my problem, because anything I do end in the same error..
                that's why i'm asking for the mss because hcom say that solve the proble with it...
                please where can i find mss please...

Comment

is just another tool

is just another tool for motorola, you can buy this on line, many online stores have it, ipmart for example, or u cables, and many others

Comment

v3xx help please

Originally posted by hcom View Post
                    is just another tool for motorola, you can buy this on line, many online stores have it, ipmart for example, or u cables, and many others
                    Him don't need another tool.Next update
                    to Rocker solve all this problems.
                    BR
                    Hassan

Comment

Working...
                    X