This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odm 1.27 error

i am trying to unlock my motorola w175g i have followed the instructions here

Need help with a Renault Megane please - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

i installed odm 1.27

i get down to the portion of opening odm to access rocker dongle support and i get an error message (i unzipp the file to a seperate folder) ... in title dar it says Odm_rocker_v1 (below that it says "File access denied.") and an ok button

i click ok or X out it comes up with a splash screen and Odm loades up the support screen and click on the button that says "Visit support site of Rocker Dongle" when i click on it it comes up with the "File access denied." prompt again

i am running windows vista so (thinkling it is a compability issue) i accessed file properties and set permission as administrator

when i opened Odm Rocker 1.27 it comes up and say "Card not found or used by other application" followed by an ok button to click and closes Odm rocker

the phone is not plugged in as instructions have not instructed me to yet

am i doing something wrong

Hello

Originally posted by jgilk1 View Post
    i am trying to unlock my motorola w175g i have followed the instructions here

Need help with a Renault Megane please - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

i installed odm 1.27

i get down to the portion of opening odm to access rocker dongle support and i get an error message (i unzipp the file to a seperate folder) ... in title dar it says Odm_rocker_v1 (below that it says "File access denied.") and an ok button

i click ok or X out it comes up with a splash screen and Odm loades up the support screen and click on the button that says "Visit support site of Rocker Dongle" when i click on it it comes up with the "File access denied." prompt again

i am running windows vista so (thinkling it is a compability issue) i accessed file properties and set permission as administrator

when i opened Odm Rocker 1.27 it comes up and say "Card not found or used by other application" followed by an ok button to click and closes Odm rocker

the phone is not plugged in as instructions have not instructed me to yet

am i doing something wrong
    Friend!
    You need Rocker Dongle (or Box) to open this file.
    Hardware Box,This Software only work with Box
    Or Dongle.
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

ok i have downloaded turbo-support...access www.rockerdongle.com support area and below it says searching for card

and won't let me click on the access button @ the bottom of the page

Comment

Support

ok i have downloaded turbo-support...access Link support area and below it says searching for card

and won't let me click on the access button @ the bottom of the page
        Ok But you have Rocker Dongle or not?
        If you have Rocker Dongle you have any problem.
        When program say: "Card not found" this means that
        we don't have Rocker or the same no this to be recognized
        for the system.
        If you have i can help you.
        BR
        Hassan

Comment

is turbo-support the program i want? The program i just downloaded looks exactly like this image

except @ the bottom instead of it saying card not found it says "Searching for card..."

Comment

Card not Found

is turbo-support the program i want? The program i just downloaded looks exactly like this image

except @ the bottom instead of it saying card not found it says "Searching for card..."
            Friend!
            You have Windows Vista! Correct?
            You install Driver to windows Vista from Support?
            Link
            E-Gate Smart Card Vista Driver
            If you have installed this driver the program don't find
            Your Rocker.Download this program and read Rocker.
            Dongle Client v1.02
            Another situation is your Rocker is not activate.
            If your Rocker is activate when you run Dongle client
            you can see if is activate or not.
            See Picture : This Rocker is activate.
            Hassan

Comment

Hello

Friend!
              Read your Rocker with Dongleclient and send Picture.
              I tell you wath is wrong.
              BR
              Hassan

Comment

@jgilk1
                read here:
                code needed for blaupunkt - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
                if you have box contact your reseller.
                topic closed

Comment

Working...
                X