Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN't UNLOCK V3 RAZR...DOING EVERYTHING OK..WHY? HELP ME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN't UNLOCK V3 RAZR...DOING EVERYTHING OK..WHY? HELP ME!

Hello, I am having troubles unlocking a Motorola V3 RAZR with firmware R374...I TRIED FROM THE BEGINNING TO ENTER IN FLASH MODE * + # + POWER and blink once and turn off by itself...NOT SHOW FLASH MODE INFO NEVER......PLEASE...I need some help ASAP....

Here I attach picture with Motorocker....please...help me...other information this picture will provide you.

Later I have to flash it with RSD Lite 4.1.

Thanks in advance....waiting for your help.
    ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

no ideas? I need some help....I can't understand this situation....just why happens this with Rocker Dongle?...some help.......

Comment

How about using LATEST version ? And provide bootloader and fw version ?
      QQ: 1634811353

Comment

posting again

Here I post screen capture from PHONE INFO option....not shows bootcore version due to I only can connect the phone turned on...NO FLASH MODE...as I posted above. I am downloading now latest MotoRocker. I hope so this fix this trouble....

thanks anyway...but if anything NOT works? what do you recommend me? testpoint? where can I download it? step by step instructions?....

I am sure bootcore version it is 08.XX....thanks in advance..waiting for your answers....

Comment

Finally I can unlock it using Motorocker v2.10, problem is newer version of Motorrocker that has some bugs in older phones...NEVER ERASE OLDER VERSIONS!!!!....with 2.10 very very easy....more easy even using 2.21c.

thanks anyway...

PS: Bootcore 08.23

Comment

Originally posted by chatfan View Post
            Finally I can unlock it using Motorocker v2.10, problem is newer version of Motorrocker that has some bugs in older phones...NEVER ERASE OLDER VERSIONS!!!!....with 2.10 very very easy....more easy even using 2.21c.

thanks anyway...

PS: Bootcore 08.23
            This is a known bug with 2.21. That is why legija suggested to use the latest version. I use 2.22b and it works fine.
            I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

Working...
            X