v3itunes MEM_MAP_BLANK Service Req'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v3itunes MEM_MAP_BLANK Service Req'd

Hi! i have a v3itunes that is in flash mode always and say: MEM_MAP_BLANK Service Req'd ... i read in the "Rocker Dongle Instructions, user manuals" that flashing a monster file the problem is resolved but i flash many full flashes without success :banghead:... what can i do ?? i also try to repair button and erase but don't let me do non of these things ... please anybody help me

Thanks in advance!

In Moto_rocker Misc tab you have a button that reads MAKE MEM MAP BLANK, have you tried this option? luck

Comment

Originally posted by yurguis View Post
      In Moto_rocker Misc tab you have a button that reads MAKE MEM MAP BLANK, have you tried this option? luck
      for what use is this option??

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by michel.tissier View Post
        for what use is this option??
        Friend!
        Repair PDS and after Full Flash Phone.
        BR
        Hassan

Comment

not necesary repair pds, only flash with motorola retail, and phone live, tested and post your result:willy_nilly::arf:

Comment

You wrote that in flash mode phone reads "MEM_MAP_BLANK Service Req'd" so that means that MEM_MAP_BLANK Service is required, by clicking the button i told you you give the pphone what is asking MAKE_MEM_MAP_BLANK, is not so hard to understand, luck

Comment

If even after flashing monster file phone still shows this message, in 99% cases there is flash chip replacement required.
              QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
              X