Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I unlock Alcatel OT-E159 with ODM Rocker? HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I confirm to 100% the opinion of Yurguis... I was in front him there when he unlocked this Alcatel OT-159x with VLE5 Platform using ODM Rocker v1.27....using E181-RJ45 cable. Hamas don't worry for give me false information about this model...this happens...but it is very important be sure before provide some help or information to beginners or newbies users. Thanks Yurguis.
    ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by chatfan View Post
      I confirm to 100% the opinion of Yurguis... I was in front him there when he unlocked this Alcatel OT-159x with VLE5 Platform using ODM Rocker v1.27....using E181-RJ45 cable. Hamas don't worry for give me false information about this model...this happens...but it is very important be sure before provide some help or information to beginners or newbies users. Thanks Yurguis.
      Friend!
      This model already is in the Market about 4 Years. In 2006 it already unlocked it very easily with Furious Gold and Usb-Smart.
      Rocker Dongle already makes this serializes VLE5 about 2 Years.
      Then they appeared Free solutions to unlock all this series Exxx
      The phones Alcatel Serializes Exxx are very old and practically no longer they are sold.
      Sees at the Forums of Alcatel the posts that they exist, are two or three nothing else.
      When I see your question did confusion with a new one Alcatel that still cannot be unlocked model.
      Therefore I answered that he didn't give.
      But who has Rocker and is register in this Forum since 2007 (your case) should know that well.
      You are not new user correct?
      If it went a new user I had more attention, now a member like you registered in 2007 I thought find strange to already do a question concerning a Phone very old.
      I am not at the Forum to prove im better than somebody.
      Just in the free moments I try to help who i can.
      I corrected my answer, after see again your question.
      I have a lot of work and little time. I have two shops for control
      and custumers, this Job is not easy when we have shops.
      Therefore the times I commit these mistakes.
      Only that this nothing more.
      wander is human, and normal, and in this branch still and more because there is a lot of stress.
      But like I tell you, is very important before asking to see and to seek
      here the solutions.
      I have been making remote facilities to customers of Rocker Dongle in several places of the World. Don't they pay me anything, and many members think that I am forced to make this work or help.
      Many new users comes to put questions that were already answered here and they are in the places corrects, but they won't see.
      That is the problem. we repeat the same problems many times
      I know very well that those models Alcatel are made with free programs. It is Almost all those that work in this area know.
      I think is better we finish talks more about the case.
      Now you have all information about this.
      And i only tell you this:
      I don't like problems with any person.
      I apologize for the wrong answer.
      BR
      Hassan

Comment

@Hamas
        Friend everything is ok, i just wanted to clear things out, it does not matter if you are an old or new user, you just can't know it all and sometimes need to ask questions, so now my friend knows he can do what he was asking and more important the phone is unlocked, so there is no need to keep this thread open any longer, i appreciate your hard work answering questions in this forum but in this case it was confusing, is nothing personal, is just to make the forum stronger and with good information.

Thanks to Legija and his team for this wonderful piece of software, and as usual we are waiting for big news and world first phones, Luck

Comment

I totally agree...Hamas friends as always..all we're here in order to improve this beautiful tool and get more knowlegde.

Cool off people...

I recommend close this thread!
          ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

Comment

Working...
          X