Problem with RockerDongle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with RockerDongle

Ok so I ordered my RockerDongle and paid extra for shipping so I would get it quicker and now I have it and it won't work on my laptop or my desktop. I Installed rockerdongle but when I plug my rockerdongle into the usb port to install the drivers the computer says it can not find the driver files to install. I sent it to the location C:\Program Files\Rocker Dongle\Drivers just like the instructions say but it says nothing is found to install??? If you have any tips or help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.,

Hello

Originally posted by skydigital View Post
    Ok so I ordered my RockerDongle and paid extra for shipping so I would get it quicker and now I have it and it won't work on my laptop or my desktop. I Installed rockerdongle but when I plug my rockerdongle into the usb port to install the drivers the computer says it can not find the driver files to install. I sent it to the location C:\Program Files\Rocker Dongle\Drivers just like the instructions say but it says nothing is found to install??? If you have any tips or help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.,
    Friend!
    The First thing that you make is: go to the support of Rocker and to remove the following Files:
    Link
    Rocker Dongle Support Access
    E-Gate Smart Card WinXP Driver Or Vista.
    PL2303 USB To Serial Adaptor Driver
    You install first Rocker Dongle Support Access
    After instal E-gate driver to Xp or Vista:
    Rocker Dongle Support Access for you have access to the support through Rocker.
    When you put Rocker in Computer, windows ask drivers
    select the path here you have e-gate drivers.
    Install the Driver PL2303 USB Serial To Adaptor Driver, is important for the cables with Com port.
    After you have installed Rocker go to Support of Rocker .You need Put Dongle in the UBS port and you open Support of the Folder.
    You remove the Drivers for W156i_W160_W175_W180_USB_Drivers
    Motorola.9.0.msi
    You install this Driver because you will need him.
    And you have everything to begin to unblock Phones.
    If you need any help put adress of your msm im PM.
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I have a problem though, When I go to install the Rocker Dongle Support Access the button that says "access >" is grey and you can not click on it and in the bottom left of the screen it says "searching for card"

Comment

Hello

Thanks for the reply! I have a problem though, When I go to install the Rocker Dongle Support Access the button that says "access >" is grey and you can not click on it and in the bottom left of the screen it says "searching for card"
        Friend!
        Your Rocker Dongle is activate?
        Go to this link:
        Link
        Download this file:
        Dongle Client v1.02
        Put Rocker Dongle in USB port and run Dongle Client 1.02:
        Post picture here please.
        See this picture in attach, The details of your dongle should be same to these.
        BR
        Hassan

Comment

I finally got the drivers to install but the support still isn't working. The access button never lights up to be clicked on.

Comment

open device manager and see if all is ok here.
            not exist conflict e.t.c.
            box is usb hub also.
            and if your box drivers is not corectly instaled,pc can't find your card.
            Card is important for software working,acces support e.t.c.
            card use same drivers like setool,infinity,cruiser,vigis e.t.c.
            this meen if your box drivers is corectly instaled and you have one of this software instaled,pc must see your card,if not promt for card drivers.
            see also if card is corectly fisicaly inserted in box.
            try all this and repply here.

Comment

Ok, I got it to work finally. Thank you for all your help, its been frustrating past few weeks. Anybody got any step by step instructions on how to unlock the w175g now that I finally have my software working correctly?

Comment

Hello

Ok, I got it to work finally. Thank you for all your help, its been frustrating past few weeks. Anybody got any step by step instructions on how to unlock the w175g now that I finally have my software working correctly?
                Friend!
                You only can Flash LP.
                BR
                Hassan

Comment

sir i can't find the dongle client version 1.2 on the Link..

Comment

Dongle Client 1.2

Originally posted by chaps_xv3 View Post
                    sir i can't find the dongle client version 1.2 on the Link..
                    Friend!I know this utility is not in
                    Rocker Dongle and in Rocker Support.
                    I think is removed bacause all cards
                    or Box's we buy is Registed.In that case
                    this utility is not necessary.
                    Dongle Cliente when we run see status
                    Rocker.
                    BR
                    Hassan

Comment

Working...
                    X