Motorola A1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola A1200

Somebody play with this phone and now have a problem with - touch not working and error icon battery - !!

I Try to flash it with all flashes from support and with REPAIR icon,but results are same........- touch not working and error icon battery -

Any hint ?
    As you get older you will understand more and more that it's not about what you look like or what you own, it's all about the person you've become.

Hello!

Originally posted by cybercom View Post
    Somebody play with this phone and now have a problem with - touch not working and error icon battery - !!

I Try to flash it with all flashes from support and with REPAIR icon,but results are same........- touch not working and error icon battery -

Any hint ?
    I’m not sure but is problem in touch screen.
    I am not the sure because I repaired few models A1200
    But Qtek and Htc I have repaired many and when the touch screen didn't work was always problem of the same.
    First I Flash, but when never repair one with Flash I only had that changing and all is Ok
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

@Hamas

No,this is software problem,phone destroy by SC or Victor.It is common problem with this platform,but i can`t solve it ?
      As you get older you will understand more and more that it's not about what you look like or what you own, it's all about the person you've become.

Comment

Originally posted by cybercom
        @Hamas

No,this is software problem,phone destroy by SC or Victor.It is common problem with this platform,but i can`t solve it ?
        Test flash with other firmware. If it not work check hardware.

Comment

friend repair this with moto-extreme, i repair some a1200 with the same problem.br

Comment

@celhack

Do you read all that i write or ........?

"I Try to flash it with all flashes from support"

Comment

Just search here in this forum.
              for this phone exist some diferent firmware,and firmware is not compatible.
              meen if not flashed corect firmware phone give little bug like not charging,touch screen not work,don't have signal e.t.c.

Comment

@orbita

Can you tell me what flash i need to use,beacuse you didn`t read my posts above.........

"I Try to flash it with all flashes from support"

To resume,i flash it with all flash file from ROCKER DONGLE support area !

Why all of you first write a post and than read it ?

Comment

Ok, i will reconfigure my question :

I flash ALL FIRMWARE from support (ROCKER DONGLE-TURBO SUPPORT) but problem is SAME : - touch not working and error icon battery -

Read carefully ALL FIRMWARE.And you always wrote to me to flash with different firmware. What dame firmware do you talk ? What i flash it with ALL that i can found on the support ?

Comment

Originally posted by cybercom View Post
                    Ok, i will reconfigure my question :

I flash ALL FIRMWARE from support (ROCKER DONGLE-TURBO SUPPORT) but problem is SAME : - touch not working and error icon battery -

Read carefully ALL FIRMWARE.And you always wrote to me to flash with different firmware. What dame firmware do you talk ? What i flash it with ALL that i can found on the support ?
                    OK.
                    I give you idea where is your problem.
                    Problem is not box dependent.
                    If you a smart guy you can solve your problem.:wink5:
                    I'ts not my problem if you can't use search(google too).
                    for example here is good location for your search:
                    Link

And remember,it's not my obligation to help you.

Comment

"And remember,it's not my obligation to help you"

Yes you are write,i am only asking for help from all of us here.But all that i read here is only conclusion.,parcel reading of posts and hurry to answer.

I was only wish to get an straight answer with solution,not half-done answer.

Thx for your interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X