C980 not displaying after wrong unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C980 not displaying after wrong unlock

I mistakingly chose V980 instead of C980 with Rocker software and after successful unlock, phone is unlocked, but cant display on screen. It only shows the vodafone logo and goes off, but phone is still on, as software can still read all info from phone.

The boot is 26.xx xx, but i have only 24.xx.xx (from MSS4 support) and when i try to flash with this on MSS4 to see if it will work, i get usb time-out error or so.

Also i have tried PDS repair with both tools and all went ok, but still doesnt display.

Is there a way i can use MSS4 to rectify this phone ?

Thanks,

dannyogolo

Hi

Originally posted by dannyogolo View Post
    I mistakingly chose V980 instead of C980 with Rocker software and after successful unlock, phone is unlocked, but cant display on screen. It only shows the vodafone logo and goes off, but phone is still on, as software can still read all info from phone.

The boot is 26.xx xx, but i have only 24.xx.xx (from MSS4 support) and when i try to flash with this on MSS4 to see if it will work, i get usb time-out error or so.

Also i have tried PDS repair with both tools and all went ok, but still doesnt display.

Is there a way i can use MSS4 to rectify this phone ?

Thanks,

dannyogolo
    You Try Full Flash?
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

The boot is 26.xx xx, but i have only 24.xx.xx (from MSS4 support) and when i try to flash with this on MSS4 to see if it will work, i get usb time-out error or so.....
      Yes, as I stated here. Its 1FF file

Comment

Hello

Yes, as I stated here. Its 1FF file
        In this case you only repare phone update bootloader.
        I think is only this.
        BR
        Hassan

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Hamas View Post
          In this case you only repare phone update bootloader.
          I think is only this.
          BR
          Hassan
          All is ok now,
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X