need hel w175g and w175u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need hel w175g and w175u

hellow, i need help to flash w175g and w175u i need full flash, the w175u from movistar mexico i can unlock but wake up banner still movistar and i want start hellow moto without movistar banner, and w175g of trackphone i can unlock but i want this phone start hellow moto without trackphone banner, help me please, Thanks

Please read full from both phones and send to support team.

Comment

thanks i have a question

how can i send the reading flash to support? i dont have w175 with hellow moto im only have w175 trackphone and w175 movistar, them read both and send? its my first time with rocker dongle and i dont know how send files, if i can introduce original flash of motorola "hellow moto" in wake up banner, i can buy 5 or 6 more rocker donge because in my work need unlock and flash hundred of w175, help me again please, thanks again, God bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by ramcangar View Post
        how can i send the reading flash to support? i dont have w175 with hellow moto im only have w175 trackphone and w175 movistar, them read both and send? its my first time with rocker dongle and i dont know how send files, if i can introduce original flash of motorola "hellow moto" in wake up banner, i can buy 5 or 6 more rocker donge because in my work need unlock and flash hundred of w175, help me again please, thanks again, God bless you.
        Read phones you have and upload flash file here.

Comment

files

ok thanks this are the flash,

Comment

Working...
          X