X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help activate rocker dongle

Could some one PLEASE HELP
    i bought my rocker dongle from ipmart, its come with preactivate, that is ready to go, but i need to sign up for the rocker support team. All i know about the box is the SN of my box.How do you get the box ID or the activation number of the box.
    Box ID or activation number is 28 character long, my SN is 16 character
    by the way my SN: C23C-1CC0-E237-3810
    PLEASE ANY ONE HELP ME.
    ut: :frown2: :bigear:

Hello Friend

Originally posted by dmobile View Post
    Could some one PLEASE HELP
    i bought my rocker dongle from ipmart, its come with preactivate, that is ready to go, but i need to sign up for the rocker support team. All i know about the box is the SN of my box.How do you get the box ID or the activation number of the box.
    Box ID or activation number is 28 character long, my SN is 16 character
    by the way my SN: C23C-1CC0-E237-3810
    PLEASE ANY ONE HELP ME.
    ut: :frown2: :bigear:
    Ok
    Go here:
    Link
    Download Dongle Client v1.02
    All is here:
    Sellect "Access Link support area" and simply press "Access" button, and software will open Your default browser and log You in. Then You can download latest executables, flash files, language packs and all the rest located at support.

If You receive this message from support server:

" Your dongle is not activated to access Turbo Support.
    To activate it, run Dongle Client from "Turbo Support Setup"
    And activate counter on last slot."

Please download Dongle Client v1.02 and do so.

If You experience any problems with this software, make sure to have at least one browser set as default in Your windows configuration.
    Our recomendation is Mozilla Firefox.
    Only This Friend
    Good Luke for you.
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

Originally posted by Hamas
      Ok
      Go here:
      Link
      Download Dongle Client v1.02
      All is here:
      Sellect "Access Link support area" and simply press "Access" button, and software will open Your default browser and log You in. Then You can download latest executables, flash files, language packs and all the rest located at support.

If You receive this message from support server:

" Your dongle is not activated to access Turbo Support.
      To activate it, run Dongle Client from "Turbo Support Setup"
      And activate counter on last slot."

Please download Dongle Client v1.02 and do so.

If You experience any problems with this software, make sure to have at least one browser set as default in Your windows configuration.
      Our recomendation is Mozilla Firefox.
      Only This Friend
      Good Luke for you.
      BR
      Hassan
      Thanks for that man
      :spam::biggrin5:

Comment

Hi Friend

Thanks for that man
        :spam::biggrin5:
        Hello Friend!, I hope you have had success in the activacion.
        I am here to give the best than i can and also
        to receive help.
        If you need something i’m here to do my best.
        I wish you everything of good.
        Hassan

Comment

Originally posted by Hamas View Post
          Hello Friend!, I hope you have had success in the activacion.
          I am here to give the best than i can and also
          to receive help.
          If you need something i’m here to do my best.
          I wish you everything of good.
          Hassan
          hi there, you know the page you currently looking at now, on the very top of the page, there is an ad for rocker support, how do you registered to use that web side. To registered you neeed the rocker box ID, which is 28 character long, all i know is the box SN. So friend can you tell me how to registered into that rocker support side. Thanks for that
          :cheers2:

Comment

Hi

hi there, you know the page you currently looking at now, on the very top of the page, there is an ad for rocker support, how do you registered to use that web side. To registered you neeed the rocker box ID, which is 28 character long, all i know is the box SN. So friend can you tell me how to registered into that rocker support side. Thanks for that
            :cheers2:
            Hello Freind
            You talk about Serial Box Number.
            You read box serial number with th program: UltimaBOX Service Client.
            Conect th Box and Power and open this file.Click in Box Activation,and afther go to Settings in the settings you have BOX ID: 28 Character Long.
            I have Ultima Box as soon she left in Portugal, as well as the rocker Dongle.
            I don’t remember the steps that I make to activate de Rocker Dongle.
            Executes the program Dongle Client, version 1.0.2 does the red and later activate.
            If it doesn't result on Monday I tell you all the steps you need for activate this Dongle.
            BR
            Hassan

Comment

Originally posted by Hamas View Post
              Hello Freind
              You talk about Serial Box Number.
              You read box serial number with th program: UltimaBOX Service Client.
              Conect th Box and Power and open this file.Click in Box Activation,and afther go to Settings in the settings you have BOX ID: 28 Character Long.
              I have Ultima Box as soon she left in Portugal, as well as the rocker Dongle.
              I don’t remember the steps that I make to activate de Rocker Dongle.
              Executes the program Dongle Client, version 1.0.2 does the red and later activate.
              If it doesn't result on Monday I tell you all the steps you need for activate this Dongle.
              BR
              Hassan
              My friend, i bougth the rocker box from Ipmart and it ready activate, when i use the UB service client, its keep asking for the box ID and the password, Its seem that i don't have to cativate the box but i cann't get the box ID to use the service.
              PLEASE HELP
              :bigear:

Comment

Hi Friend

Originally posted by dmobile
                My friend, i bougth the rocker box from Ipmart and it ready activate, when i use the UB service client, its keep asking for the box ID and the password, Its seem that i don't have to cativate the box but i cann't get the box ID to use the service.
                PLEASE HELP
                :bigear:
                To active Rocker Dongle you don't need the Box for nothing.
                Put Rocker Dongle in Usb Port and Drivers.
                Download Rocker Dongle Support Access and
                E-Gate Smart Card WinXP Driver + Dongle Client v1.02.
                Install Rocker Dongle Support Access
                Afther Run Dongle Client v1.02.
                When the program is open Read Dongle and go to activate.
                I think is Necessary to wait after this a time it ties the same to be active.

When Dongle is activate you see this:

Comment

Hi there again, yes i can get exactly what you show, but its only tell you the SN of the box, not the ID of the box,
                  Ok just show me how can i register the rocker dongle web site, with out the box ID.
                  Thanks for the quick respone. really apreciate
                  :smilewinkgrin: :hurray:

Comment

Registration for Rocker Dongle is not needed. Just go to Link and READ HOW TO ACCESS SUPPORT !

CLOSED !
                    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
                    X