Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharaz191 View Post
    apologizes ipmart your cable 1000% worked.i touched wrong tp
    please post all step when you unlock phone.
    step by step.
    and i'am make stickly this thread.

Comment

v3re oc.c1 boot loader not expected

i got my exttp cable from unlockcellular, i tested cable and is ok, and the circuits are the same you guys got in support, but still can't do this phone.

Comment

After having the same problem unlocking the Motorola v3re, i have to ask, does the Rocker Dongle support unlocking of this model phone? I really would like to hear from Mr. Legija himself...what really is the problem with ipmart's EXTP CABLE? I honestly feel that this Rocker Dongle should support unlocking of more models of Motorola cellphone that smartclip. Last question...Does the Rocker dongle support unlocking of Sony Ericcson cellphones?

Comment

Supported phones list You can find at home page - Link .

As for ROM4 phones unlocking, here are few important things to have in mind :

- Make sure that You have installed correct driver for TP interface (PL2303 Prolific drivers)
          - Make sure that virtual comport is set to less then com10
          - Make sure that you dont have two or more prolific devices connected at same time !

Now few words about unlocking phones process :

- V3re -

After initial steps with reading and writing modified firmware patch, you'll be asked to dismantle phone and connect it to ExTP cable. In order to do this properly, You need of course to select correct comport number at very beginning of process !

V3re test point has insulation over it. In order to have successful unlock, this insulation need to be removed first. So, You must carefully scratch insulation, taking care of PCB tracks bellow it, or You will damage the PCB.

After insulation is removed, simply just follow instructions from software, and You cannot miss it !

- W510, W5, W6, W490 -

These phones can have two different PCB variants, hence using of different test points could be required.
          The TP I works on older phones, and in case You get "Unknown Device" enumerated on USB port, You need to use alternative TP (TP on CPU) method.

Alternative method work on both variations, so simply if You dont want to lose time with checking, use alternative method with all phones.

Using very sharp needle is needed here, and some sort of magnifying device. (Not in case you're an eagle or hawk )

Same applies to U3 phones.

I hope there are no need for further explanations. This is not an easy task to do, and You're supposed to have certain skills if You're in the business.

If You dont understand what's the PCB, Insulation, TP, USB, and other "high tech" terms, i am afraid that You're in wrong business !
          QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Thanks Mr. Legija, I do have an idea of what ur talking about as a matter of fact i am an Electronics Technician for the past five years. I really had problems unlocking the V3RE and i was told by HAMAS that the quality of Ipmart's EXTP cable is not good. So i am either going build one or buy another. I am quite busy these days. Thanks again for the information.

Comment

Working...
            X