Anybody success unlocking V3redge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody success unlocking V3redge?

Does anybody successfully unlock v3redge with MotoRocker? Im trying to unlock v3redge 0CC1 with rocker extp cable, always get not expected bootcore : 0cc1

br.

Please post photo of TP Cable PCB.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by tecnicell View Post
      Does anybody successfully unlock v3redge with MotoRocker? Im trying to unlock v3redge 0CC1 with rocker extp cable, always get not expected bootcore : 0cc1

br.
      Buy extestpoint v2.

Comment

extestpoint v.2.0

Anybody test unlock v3re with extp v.2?

Comment

Originally posted by celhack View Post
          Buy extestpoint v2.
          is it extestpoint v2 work with rocker?

Comment

unexpected bootcore:0cc1 with v3redge

br.
            I am getting the exact same problem. I purchased my Rocker Dongle from IPMART.COM. I am using the EXtp cable supplied by Ipmart.com. Please assist me. I really need ur help Mr. Legija.

Comment

br.
              If there is a fault with this cable someone should tell me and assist me to make it compatible to unlock the V3REDGE thank you.

Comment

V3redge

Originally posted by ghostrus View Post
                If there is a fault with this cable someone should tell me and assist me to make it compatible to unlock the V3REDGE thank you.
                Friend! To make the Unlock to this model without problem you have
                that to scrape the place of test-point, with a way needle not to
                damage the track,you must place a little of Weld in local for not to
                destroy the circuit. If you will have one Cable with 4 pins (is normal
                cable, but have another only with two pins with Power) Use this cable.
                BR
                Hassan

Comment

i have tried everything so far and nothing works. Here is what i am currently encountering, when i click the unlock button and enter the prepare stage the error 'file access denied' message appears and there is no continue button. Please help

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrus View Post
                    i have tried everything so far and nothing works. Here is what i am currently encountering, when i click the unlock button and enter the prepare stage the error 'file access denied' message appears and there is no continue button. Please help
                    Friend!You try with USB with another conector
                    with Power?Check test-Point picture, you have
                    Correct test-point for this model?
                    BR
                    Hassan

Comment

yes i have tried it, i downloaded the 'moto testpoints by dr.mobile' so i have the correct test point picture. I scrape the green off the tp on phone board, i checked the port settings etc. I will have to give back the money i took to unlock this phone. Amazing isn't it i thought this whole unlocking would be easy, but its not. Its giving me a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrus
                        yes i have tried it, i downloaded the 'moto testpoints by dr.mobile' so i have the correct test point picture. I scrape the green off the tp on phone board, i checked the port settings etc. I will have to give back the money i took to unlock this phone. Amazing isn't it i thought this whole unlocking would be easy, but its not. Its giving me a headache.
                        I think that to make unlock for Test-Point is necessary to have
                        much he practises and a good Test-Point. Have phones difficult
                        to make Unlock, but with the time it practises and much knowledge
                        we finish for making all.Have days all is ok another’s all is bad.
                        BR
                        Hassan

Comment

Working...
                        X