Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody success unlocking V3redge?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anybody success unlocking V3redge?

    Does anybody successfully unlock v3redge with MotoRocker? Im trying to unlock v3redge 0CC1 with rocker extp cable, always get not expected bootcore : 0cc1


    br.

  • #2
    Please post photo of TP Cable PCB.
    ICQ: 299-912-089
    QQ: 1634811353

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tecnicell View Post
      Does anybody successfully unlock v3redge with MotoRocker? Im trying to unlock v3redge 0CC1 with rocker extp cable, always get not expected bootcore : 0cc1


      br.
      Buy extestpoint v2.

      Comment


      • #4
        extestpoint v.2.0

        Anybody test unlock v3re with extp v.2?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by celhack View Post
          Buy extestpoint v2.
          is it extestpoint v2 work with rocker?

          Comment


          • #6
            unexpected bootcore:0cc1 with v3redge

            Originally posted by tecnicell View Post
            Does anybody successfully unlock v3redge with MotoRocker? Im trying to unlock v3redge 0CC1 with rocker extp cable, always get not expected bootcore : 0cc1


            br.
            I am getting the exact same problem. I purchased my Rocker Dongle from IPMART.COM. I am using the EXtp cable supplied by Ipmart.com. Please assist me. I really need ur help Mr. Legija.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tecnicell View Post
              Does anybody successfully unlock v3redge with MotoRocker? Im trying to unlock v3redge 0CC1 with rocker extp cable, always get not expected bootcore : 0cc1


              br.
              If there is a fault with this cable someone should tell me and assist me to make it compatible to unlock the V3REDGE thank you.

              Comment


              • #8
                V3redge

                Originally posted by ghostrus View Post
                If there is a fault with this cable someone should tell me and assist me to make it compatible to unlock the V3REDGE thank you.
                Friend! To make the Unlock to this model without problem you have
                that to scrape the place of test-point, with a way needle not to
                damage the track,you must place a little of Weld in local for not to
                destroy the circuit. If you will have one Cable with 4 pins (is normal
                cable, but have another only with two pins with Power) Use this cable.
                BR
                Hassan

                Comment


                • #9
                  i have tried everything so far and nothing works. Here is what i am currently encountering, when i click the unlock button and enter the prepare stage the error 'file access denied' message appears and there is no continue button. Please help

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Anybody success unlocking V3redge?

                    Originally posted by ghostrus View Post
                    i have tried everything so far and nothing works. Here is what i am currently encountering, when i click the unlock button and enter the prepare stage the error 'file access denied' message appears and there is no continue button. Please help
                    Friend!You try with USB with another conector
                    with Power?Check test-Point picture, you have
                    Correct test-point for this model?
                    BR
                    Hassan

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yes i have tried it, i downloaded the 'moto testpoints by dr.mobile' so i have the correct test point picture. I scrape the green off the tp on phone board, i checked the port settings etc. I will have to give back the money i took to unlock this phone. Amazing isn't it i thought this whole unlocking would be easy, but its not. Its giving me a headache.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Anybody success unlocking V3redge?

                        Originally posted by ghostrus
                        yes i have tried it, i downloaded the 'moto testpoints by dr.mobile' so i have the correct test point picture. I scrape the green off the tp on phone board, i checked the port settings etc. I will have to give back the money i took to unlock this phone. Amazing isn't it i thought this whole unlocking would be easy, but its not. Its giving me a headache.
                        I think that to make unlock for Test-Point is necessary to have
                        much he practises and a good Test-Point. Have phones difficult
                        to make Unlock, but with the time it practises and much knowledge
                        we finish for making all.Have days all is ok anotherís all is bad.
                        BR
                        Hassan

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X