X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moto Rocker solved bugs

First bug discovered:

- V550 unlocking fail, unknown flash ID: 0089 8810 (this f.id is right), I managed to unlock it easily with v2.15.

*.rdf langpacks does not work anymore.... (invalid package), hope this will be fixed soon, I have the majority of lp's in rdf...

Same problem with V3razor, and same problem V3 Rosh al version, all work better with version 2.15

Comment

Same problem with A1200. Well unloked with motorocker 2.15. :frown5:
      Dont Unlock V3re, same error with motorocker 2.15. :frown5:

Comment

Tried with a v3re, phone powered on, clicked info, phone does not changes from modem state to motorola test command, worked ok with 2.15

Comment

K1 unlock with TP is freez with this message: unknown flash ID:
          2.14 working well.

Comment

Hi, I try to unlock A1200 with v2.17 and software says "unknown flash chip" so I did unlock with v2.15 and it was unlocked in 1 sec.

Regards!

Comment

V3i tp (.52) unlocking, the same, "unknown flash", working well with 2.15...

Comment

Open rsd lite or flashbackup, switch to motorola test command, close the sw and back to motorocker

Comment

If you have started a sentence, you should end it, becouse I don't know what is your point....

Comment

"yurguis"
                    Tried with a v3re, phone powered on, clicked info, phone does not changes from modem state to motorola test command, worked ok with 2.15
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Open rsd lite or flashbackup, switch to motorola test command, close the sw and back to motorocker.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

@elpocitano
                      thanks for your suggestion but i know how to do that, i was just reporting a bug in latest software release, thats why this thread is for, regards!

Comment

E2 unkown flash ID error while trying to unlock, I have to do it with v2.15.

Regards!

Comment

Moto Rocker solved bugs

This thread will contain solved bugs from bugs report thread.
                          QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Solved bugs in v2.18 :

- Unknown flash id with older phones
                            - Modem to test command switching
                            QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
                            X