X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3 dead after flash with odm rocker 1.22

After flash motofone f3 with odm rocker 1.22 with
    R3T621_G_15.38.18R_GSDTNGOVFLIHR081_1FF_pl_hrv_slo v_SL_VIP_hrv.ubf
    flash file from support area phone is dead.

Now when press connect button on odm rocker 1.22, software say press powrer but phone don't respond (phone is totaly dead).

Any help for my dead F3?

p.s.
    Phone is new
    Don't losse Hope, you never know tomorrow what will bring to for u

check battery voltage. after this rmove cable and battery from phone . wait aprox 1 min then insert cable, press connect in software then soft say "press power on button" and progress bar start to indicate process - insert battery and shortly press power, also - please use lastest software ODMRocker 1.23

Comment

Battery voltage is ok, i have 10 motofone f3 phones, 9 phones connect to odm motorocker without any problems(only unlocked with odm 1.22 not flashed) but one after flash with odm motorocker 1.22 is totaly dead, i press connect in software soft say "press power on button" and progress bar start to indicate process but when i press power button odm rocker 1.22 don't connect to phone (like button is not pressed at all)

Comment

Originally posted by ODMSupport View Post
        check battery voltage. after this rmove cable and battery from phone . wait aprox 1 min then insert cable, press connect in software then soft say "press power on button" and progress bar start to indicate process - insert battery and shortly press power, also - please use lastest software ODMRocker 1.23
        Yesterday some friend kill 2 c139 flashing with 1.22, later he flash the phone with 1.19 and only 1 phone is fixed. I will support him by msn to test the othere phone with 1.23.

Comment

I can't repair my motofone f3.
          Motofone f3 can't connect to any software after flash with odm 1.22, phone is dead

Comment

Sorry but in current time NOT possible kill F3 phone after flashing !!! try to open phone and check is it not damaged by water or so. also - try to solder wire to phone pads.

Comment

F3 is brand new, it is not damaged by water...
              cables are ok, other phones connect to odm soft without any problems...
              I will try to open phone and check ...

Comment

Originally posted by ODMSupport View Post
                Sorry but in current time NOT possible kill F3 phone after flashing !!! try to open phone and check is it not damaged by water or so. also - try to solder wire to phone pads.
                Yes is true, i check the c139 i told you and not be able to connect. Not power, Not detect.

Comment

i just flashed one f3 using odm v1.22-bug fix to change language now the phone is completely dead..i tried to flash with many different file from support but its still dead..the phone can still flash ok..i also try with new v123by checking PACK and write but still cannot fix..please help..thanks..here is the log:

Check if phone already booted
                  Power ON phone shortly
                  Searching device ...
                  Phone found
                  Sending signature
                  Sending boot
                  Sending signature
                  Boot sent
                  Boot Succesfully Loaded
                  Locosto HS
                  Flash: ID:00208824
                  Flash size : 2097152
                  FW version :
                  Emptyboard !!!
                  Flash write start
                  Erasing started
                  Erasing finished
                  Writing started
                  Writing finished
                  Erasing started
                  Erasing finished
                  Writing started
                  Writing finished
                  Flashing completed in :00:49 min.

Comment

have you full flash form any worked F3? if yes - just send to support and you will get it back for repair your phone. in your case need open full flash file then check FULL option and flash,after flash is done - check EEPROM option and press flash again after flash is done - press unlock button if you use not original backup of full flash.

I forget also other way. use ODM_Unlocker ( lastest version) and flash F3_full_crypted.bin to fullflash phone then (after flashing) press Repair button

Comment

thanks for your reply...i tried to use ODM_Unlocker ( lastest version v1.18h) and flash F3_full_crypted.bin but it says sorry cannot find loader for motorola f3...how to flash it please

Comment

After you press "flash ID" - select "NO" twice, and then select full flash file.
                        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

wow..this is the best and fastest support i've ever got..
                          phone's alive again...thanks..but it looks like it has phone code now...
                          so how to unlock phone code? i've tried 1234 and 0000 but it didn't work..thanks again for your help

Comment

***<code number>*

Reset Factory Settings 000
                            Restricted Calling (Phonebook only) ON | OFF 160|161
                            Keypad tones ON | OFF 250|251
                            Auto keypad lock ON | OFF 260|261
                            Set SIM Pin 300
                            SIM Pin ON | OFF 310|311
                            Select time format 470
                            Prepaid Balance Display ON | OFF 500|501
                            Voice Prompts ON | OFF * 510|511
                            Change Language 520
                            Set Balance Inquiry Number to # * 642
                            Set Voicemail number 644
                            Phone info * * 9 9 9 9 *
                            Phone imei * # 0 6 #

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                              After you press "flash ID" - select "NO" twice, and then select full flash file.
                              work very fast & good ~1min but my phone no signal
                              GSM PHONES :aureola:

Comment

Working...
                              X