to mr legija a1200 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to mr legija a1200 problem

hi respected sr i have a problem with a1200i after unlock just red screen apear , try to reflash with all flashes in support but nothing always red screen and sw recognize by s-blank
    try to repair hanset by repair button on motorocker sw but nothing
    im tired searching by solution please give me a hand
    this is the first time that i had problem by unlocking a1200 with rocker box
    aprox 100 handsets unlocked ok and this is so traumatic please help

thanks in advance roger_boogie

need support

i realy need support please

Comment

very bad support !!!

im sad to open my eyes and see the VERY BAD SUPPORT !!!!!
      HAVE A NICE DAY I WILL BUY ANOTHER BOX WITH BETTER SUPPORT BECAUSE DONT HAVE TIME TO READ THE POST IN THE FORUM OR SIMPLY DOESNT MATTER !!!

Comment

really weird problem i also have never experienced problems with this model
        well except rom4 ones but everything else is easy to sort
        have you tried to flash 24p version using rsd lite v2.7?

Comment

i have tried everithing

Originally posted by japunlock View Post
          really weird problem i also have never experienced problems with this model
          well except rom4 ones but everything else is easy to sort
          have you tried to flash 24p version using rsd lite v2.7?
          i have flashed the version R532L4_G.11.40.0FR BECAUSE ITS A1200i mexico movistar

also flashed some other versions but where can i found this version "24p"
          the extrange thing is the phone is always in blank mode i have flashed in mbm mode via rsd light , after flash finish rsd said flashind prosess finish without problems , i think is pds or bootloader problem but where can i found bootloader for a1200i and how to repair pds for this model , i have tried with repair button , all process go fine but after repair the phone still in s-blank mode any sugestion ?

Comment

If phone remains in blank mode even after repair, You better check hardware carefully.
            QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Yes, check near tp because you have hardware problem. Check if you donīt damage the pcb.

Comment

i didnt saw that if phone is detected in blank mode then you cannot flash it
                cuse you would need a bp flash file and i havent seen one for a1200
                all files you will get are for ap
                Sorry your phone may be bricked

Comment

First check that the tp dont meter 0 ohm with ground (tp to ground= sblank, so dont flash) The try with flash, I revive many a1200i L4 with R532L4_G_11.40.1AR_GSZ1200L00CTIARLA01F_LP0003B_HA INANCTIARLA_S004_E004_R001_G001_1FF.rar from cti argentina.
                  Good Luck and escuse my english...

Comment

re

Originally posted by elpocitano View Post
                    First check that the tp dont meter 0 ohm with ground (tp to ground= sblank, so dont flash) The try with flash, I revive many a1200i L4 with R532L4_G_11.40.1AR_GSZ1200L00CTIARLA01F_LP0003B_HA INANCTIARLA_S004_E004_R001_G001_1FF.rar from cti argentina.
                    Good Luck and escuse my english...
                    thank you very much i will check with this flash file and try to repair and if it works i will post solution here thanks

Comment

any chance

Originally posted by legija View Post
                      If phone remains in blank mode even after repair, You better check hardware carefully.
                      if doesnt hardware problem maybe could be sw problem ? just in case because in some motorola phones blank mode always has been bootloader or pds problem im my case, so i thought its pds or bootloader but this is the only thing that i need to know certainly because pcb looks well and i read that repair pds and bootloader in case of a1200 its to hard to repair

any other info to repair this problem if its sw ?

thanks in advance mr legija i really apreciate your job with rocker dongle

Comment

post a bootloader file

Originally posted by legija View Post
                        could you post or upload a bootloader file to flash via rocker with test point to try to repair ?

Comment

Originally posted by japunlock View Post
                          i didnt saw that if phone is detected in blank mode then you cannot flash it
                          cuse you would need a bp flash file and i havent seen one for a1200
                          all files you will get are for ap
                          Sorry your phone may be bricked
                          i can flash the phone via ap flash and rsd light said "pass" after flash but phone reboot in flash mode and said " bp flash not ready " when i try to flash by bp pass throught mode rsd light recognize as s-blank neptune lte2 and canot flash in this mode and i can flash only in bulverde ap flash interface some idea ?

Comment

Originally posted by roger_boogie View Post
                            i can flash the phone via ap flash and rsd light said "pass" after flash but phone reboot in flash mode and said " bp flash not ready " when i try to flash by bp pass throught mode rsd light recognize as s-blank neptune lte2 and canot flash in this mode and i can flash only in bulverde ap flash interface some idea ?
                            Check hardware, i belive that is hardware problem.

Comment

test point itīs shorted to ground, it happen to me...

Comment

Working...
                              X