How can i read user code in v3i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i read user code in v3i

pls tell me how can i read manually user code in v3i, when i connect the phone a message appear on the lcd go on setting and change the connection to usb.

change conection in the phone, menu/setting/conection/prog usb/select data fax, and read info in the misc enter code

Comment

the give the phone lock code at the startup so how you can change usb setting.

Comment

When the phone asks for the phone code lock, press the menu button. It should then ask for the master code (all zero's) very rare that this gets changed. If this lets you in then you will be able to change the phone lock code and the usb settings as described above.

Comment

1st open rsd lite 3.0 or above and wait til phone gets recognized
          close rsd and open rocker p2k module
          read info or faster you can use lots of tools for directly reset use code and lock code

Comment

do try modified v3 cable even if mmc set will detect as modem .. there is post from orbita before for schematics for modify v3 cable for use w/o battery..
            Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

tricks&tips

Originally posted by bashir View Post
              pls tell me how can i read manually user code in v3i, when i connect the phone a message appear on the lcd go on setting and change the connection to usb.
              just try this'
              thanks

baiju abraham, mumbai

Comment

thanks for this sharing i will try it .

Comment

Working...
                X