Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODM Rocker 1.08 not OPEN...nothing appear on screen..including any window? why?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODM Rocker 1.08 not OPEN...nothing appear on screen..including any window? why?

Hi, I just get Rocker Dongle device, I activate everything OK, I have Moto Rocker 2.10 and ODM Rocker 1.08...Moto Rocker opens fine, but when I try to open ODM Rocker nothing happens. I have a notebook without serial port...it is possible this is the reason of this issue?

I will appreciate any help.
    ..:: Improving this box to the top ::..

You should download latest software versions, Moto Rocker v2.15, ODM Rocker v1.21, latest drivers for Box Drivers, E-Gate and Motorola Drivers from Rocker Dongle support area.

Too check if you have installed correctly the Rocker Dongle drivers, I have in my Device Manager:

RockerDongle Box
    e-gate USB Smart Card
    e-gate Virtual Reader Enumerator
    e-gate USB Smart card reader
    RockerDongle Box Serial Port (COM5)

The dongle comes with a serial port (the RJ45 totally opposite to the USB) where you can connect for example the RJ45-T191 serial cable, etc.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by chatfan View Post
      Hi, I just get Rocker Dongle device, I activate everything OK, I have Moto Rocker 2.10 and ODM Rocker 1.08...Moto Rocker opens fine, but when I try to open ODM Rocker nothing happens. I have a notebook without serial port...it is possible this is the reason of this issue?

I will appreciate any help.
      set date@clock to 2007 december,restart and start again.

Comment

Just download latest softwares from support, do not mess with date/time.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
        X