Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CDMA Phones flash files and DM Tools - Absolutelly FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CDMA Phones flash files and DM Tools - Absolutelly FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Hello,

    We have decided to upload all available CDMA models flash files and DM Tools to support site. This will include following models as for now :
    • Motorola W150i
    • Motorola W170
    • Motorola W200
    • Motorola W210
    • Motorola W355
    • Motorola W362
    • Motorola V3c
    • Motorola V680
    • Motorola V860
    • Motorola A860
    List is going to be updated as any new models are released. To use these flash files and apropriate flashing software, You're not required to have Rocker Dongle connected. Its UNPROTECTED and ABSOLUTELLY FREE !.

    Also, You're welcomed to request flash file for any model we might forget, or we're not aware of.

    Enjoy having good support !
    ICQ: 299-912-089
    QQ: 1634811353

  • #2
    Thank sir, gona be great if you support some spc and esn for cdma phones,

    other flash file Link

    Originally posted by legija View Post
    Hello,

    We have decided to upload all available CDMA models flash files and DM Tools to support site. This will include following models as for now :
    • Motorola W150i
    • Motorola W170
    • Motorola W200
    • Motorola W210
    • Motorola W355
    • Motorola W362
    • Motorola V3c
    • Motorola V680
    • Motorola V860
    • Motorola A860
    List is going to be updated as any new models are released. To use these flash files and apropriate flashing software, You're not required to have Rocker Dongle connected. Its UNPROTECTED and ABSOLUTELLY FREE !.

    Also, You're welcomed to request flash file for any model we might forget, or we're not aware of.

    Enjoy having good support !

    Comment


    • #3
      Mss now suport cdma phones (Spc, ESN, Flash and other future). I belive that rocker team gona support very soon. Go Go Legija you are the best.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by legija View Post
        Hello,

        We have decided to upload all available CDMA models flash files and DM Tools to support site. This will include following models as for now :
        • Motorola W150i
        • Motorola W170
        • Motorola W200
        • Motorola W210
        • Motorola W355
        • Motorola W362
        • Motorola V3c
        • Motorola V680
        • Motorola V860
        • Motorola A860
        List is going to be updated as any new models are released. To use these flash files and apropriate flashing software, You're not required to have Rocker Dongle connected. Its UNPROTECTED and ABSOLUTELLY FREE !.

        Also, You're welcomed to request flash file for any model we might forget, or we're not aware of.

        Enjoy having good support !
        I send for you the program for spc in all p2k cdma phone

        i test this in k1c and v3m, etc

        Nokia127

        Comment


        • #5
          i want to unlock w200 pls tell me by email: tum_75@hotmail.com

          Comment


          • #6
            unlock Moto cdma W210

            Where can i download flash file and dm tool to unlock Motorola cdma W210.

            Originally posted by legija View Post
            Hello,

            We have decided to upload all available CDMA models flash files and DM Tools to support site. This will include following models as for now :
            • Motorola W150i
            • Motorola W170
            • Motorola W200
            • Motorola W210
            • Motorola W355
            • Motorola W362
            • Motorola V3c
            • Motorola V680
            • Motorola V860
            • Motorola A860
            List is going to be updated as any new models are released. To use these flash files and apropriate flashing software, You're not required to have Rocker Dongle connected. Its UNPROTECTED and ABSOLUTELLY FREE !.

            Also, You're welcomed to request flash file for any model we might forget, or we're not aware of.

            Enjoy having good support !

            Comment


            • #7
              Where i can download flash file and Dm tool to unlock Moto cdma w210.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hello

                Originally posted by tum_75 View Post
                i want to unlock w200 pls tell me by email: tum_75@hotmail.com
                Friend! Download Lasted version
                From Rocker Dongle Support ODM
                Rocker.
                BR
                Hassan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Download

                  Originally posted by unlockme View Post
                  Where i can download flash file and Dm tool to unlock Moto cdma w210.
                  Friend you can download all Flashes, tools
                  Drivers et From Rocker support here:
                  403 Forbidden
                  Put Rocker in Computer and click in the link.
                  BR
                  Hassan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Best

                    Tanks for all Legija you are the best Man
                    You make the Best Box itís in Market
                    You are the Best because you Work Hard
                    For this Box and Support.
                    Best Regards Friend!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Legija burazeru, can you help me to flash HTC Imagio from Verizon to Cricket?
                      Za Kralja i Otadzbinu

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        thanx for post

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          where is the links to download!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i need flash motorola w362

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X