V3x Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3x Dead

This is not the first time, again other v3x dead while unlocking.

Now refuses any kind of flash. Im desesperated, i am going to erase flash chip and try flashing.

After hours of read and search in forum i cant find any usefull info.

Mr Legija, is possible to write a kind of "revive tutorial" for most buggy phones.

Thanks in advance!

This is explained many times , even in ultimabox times -,))

If phonem remains in blank mode after repair&unlock, write spansion bootcore from support, and thats it.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

I did it, but maybe not in this order; didnīt worked. I first tried to repair and later wrote bootcore.

Anyway, one friend is repairing for me because im ill at home.

Is there any way to erase phone and make accept any flash file?

Also, i readed other rocker dongle version are more stable for flash some phones, and tested is true; is there any way to get a stable "all in one" soft?

Wbr

Comment

Originally posted by Uvedovle View Post
        I did it, but maybe not in this order; didnīt worked. I first tried to repair and later wrote bootcore.

Anyway, one friend is repairing for me because im ill at home.

Is there any way to erase phone and make accept any flash file?

Also, i readed other rocker dongle version are more stable for flash some phones, and tested is true; is there any way to get a stable "all in one" soft?

Wbr
        @Uvedovle

today i'am test Rocker 2.15 and v3x phone
        phone firmware:R25221LD_U_85.83.E7P
        boot:0.6.7.1
        tested function:unlock,repair,read/write,force blank mode,read phonebook.
        read phonebook for me not work.
        all other futures work.
        for example if you use "force blank mode",phone become blank.
        and after you make unlock,software restore also bootcore in phone and phone become full functional.
        in new rocker is changed some steps,like unlock,repair e.t.c
        software work in 2 or more steps.
        unlock work in 3 steps.
        when you make some,just read carefull software info before make some.
        and some usefull for you.
        when some not work,don't try disperate way's.
        first read about this in forums.
        in your case after unsuccefull unlock help restore bootcore.
        that's all.

Comment

I know there is a way in other boxes, to fully erase phone and later restore it.

This is what iīd like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Uvedovle View Post
            I know there is a way in other boxes, to fully erase phone and later restore it.

This is what iīd like to know.
            What boxes allow full erase?
            And some other,try search in this forum,exist many topics about V3x.
            Also exist TP for this phone.
            TP allow you write in phone with damaged bootcore after wrong software manipulation.

Comment

With mss you can do this.

I already did search, but couldnīt find the info i asked before.

I donīt know what are the new capabilities of 2.15 for or how they works.

Chip erase and Make Mem Blank.

Wbr

Comment

seems there before too u got same problem? or still same phone?
                c165 - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

if ur phone is in blank mode u can do full erase with erase chip option
                for v3x amd sure will remain in blank mode.. u need to write boot core for amd ( support access have)
                then check phone getting boot mode / do flash a monster pack.. dun forget to put usb flash mode ( coz some ppls always do * # power w/o usb cable and phone will remain in RS 232 mode wont connect with usb)

WBR
                Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Thanks for your answer; i solved the problem in the post you have seen.

I already know the problem with amd chips, here in spain is very usual to find this chips in v3x; thats why i always have problems.

I already unlocked (and fixed bootloader problem) many phones, but this one didnīt wake up after bootloader restore.

Anyway, i think should be very nice, if someone explain how to work with these new tools (like erase chip) and use it to make our work better and easier.

I also experience problems when flashing or even connecting dead phones. Stops flashing at 14% or maybe at 18% (randomly) or even at the end 99%. Off course, i donīt use phone battery, i use power supply.

For example, if the correct way to revive a v3x is erasing all and later writing a special flash file for recover dead ones.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                  X