Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODM Rocker updates - thank You sir bos thread -,)))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice update . Hope can get more firmware on suppport site

Comment

Thanksssssssssssssss

lacking the new version of w220 w2 :sifone: :sifone:

Comment

thank you mr legija now is possible change imei for w215 without lost function camera???????

Comment

congratulations mr legija excellent update

thankz

br

treo29

Comment

Thanksssssssssssssss

Comment

excuseme ,whatdoyou mean w215 ,that is not on the support list ? or explain how are you doing it ,also mr legija ,on this update v1.21 i notice that you added alcatel e101 ,but you dont mentioned anything about this upgrade ,can ti be unlock now ,or change ixxx?

Comment

Thanks Nice update

Comment

nice update.good work

br

Comment

DISCULPEN, BUT THIS MDGs, KILLS 261 MOTOROLA TO DO WHEN YOU WANT IMEI ....

Comment

EN TRUTH SPEAK OF MOTOROLA W215 , BUT NOT BE FOUND IN THE MDGs .. WHAT IS THAT MODEL REEMPLAZANDO ..

Comment

i tested, motorola c261 work fine, change imei and unlock in one step ,very well

sonyericson j100 unlock and change imei, work fine!!!!
                        thank you Motorocker!!!!

Comment

i want this box how much n how can i get it im in tanzania dsm

Comment

Thanks For The Answers, But It Is Important To Say That Are Working Why Cable Is Not All Are Equal,,, Greeting

Comment

my rockerdongle don want to activate ,when i press activave ,it stop on connect to network,onother when i trid to install egate usb drive it say i must contact my resseller vendor ,what i must do?

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                                11.03.2008 ODM Rocker v1.21 Released

Whats new :
                                • Added Motorola W377 flashing
                                • Added Motorola W377 IMEI change/repair
                                • Fixed bugs related to W20x IMEI change procedure - now You dont have to repair phone eeprom after IMEI change
                                • Added "Remember last settings used" function. Now software will remember last model, comport and speed used in settings and restore it at next startup.
                                • Startup procedures slightly changed, now software starts much faster
                                • Changed backups handling. Now backups readed from phone have "*.bkp" extension. In order to use it, You will have to upload Your backup files to upload section in support area first.
                                • Removed Direct Unlock function for Alcatel models. Due to problems with FTDI interface in Rocker Box, this resulted with many dead phones. Please use "Read Codes" instead
                                Please download "ODM_Rocker_v1.21.exe" from support.

Enjoy using Rocker Dongle !
                                Dear Mr Legija,
                                Thanks for this update.However there is this problem that I would like to highlight on.
                                I tried to do repair "PHONE NOT AUTHORIZED PROBLEM" of my Sony Ericsson J110i but when I click on "Fix Unauthorized",software srarts "READING----"and the process just hangs.
                                May I know how to solve this problem?
                                Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X