X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argon Testpoint cable for Motorola Rocker-Box

Hi,
    I have Rocker dongle,
    I bought these cables, but I do not have everything tried go.

KRK | Startseite

Motorola V3re
    Boatloader: 0C.C1
    Firmware: V3_06 EDGE Retail SW R3442A_G_0E.41.22R

Error message: Not expected bootcore version: 0CC1
    Please they help me.. Thanks.

i have cable tp, and can not unlock w510 , any solution?
    any detail step for unlock?

Comment

Have u guys connected the testpoint correctly? and helded TP until it says you an release TP?

Comment

Under the following TP is correct for V3re??

Comment

I believe that is the correct TP. In the at&t version i think you have to scrape the green part of the pcb to access the testpoint. Let us know if it works or not..

Comment

Not a rocker supports v3re. So yes the w510

Comment

V3re Rocker unlock

Hi,
              did you have any luck unlocking your V3re?
              I have a customers V3re with the same problem.
              ..."not expecting BL 0C.C1"
              I have the subsidy code but the phone only displays "Contact Service Provider" doesn't matter how long you leave it.
              is there any way to reset the phone so that I can enter the Subsidy Code?
              I haven't even had the chance to try with the code.
              Regards Chris

Comment

if you get bootloader not expected, then you are not doing the tp right, i believe there are versions which can not be done using tp.
                for the contact service, problem you have to insert a non accepted sim, turn on the phone and leave it (without touching anything) for an hour top, it should work.
                luck

Comment

Hi, I have used another providers Sim card
                  phone is locked to Vodafone D2 and works with any vodafone, or Debitel vodafone card.
                  I left it for 10 hours switched on with the "contact service provider" displayed and it stayed there! I haven't seen the phone displaying "Subsidy code"

So as I have EXTP Cable I thought I'd give it a try, Removed can (rf shield) over testpoint, and now I'm fed up of trying! ( I have flashed/unlocked countless V series Motorola's with TP, with magic TP etc.)
                  I guess as you have said that at the moment it just isn't supported yet.

BR Chris

Comment

Honestly, i have to ask, is the Motorola V3redge unlocking support by the Rocker Dongle? Then how come i am getting this" Sorry, no success. Not expected bootcore version 0cc1" please help i have a customer, which is my first by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrus View Post
                      Honestly, i have to ask, is the Motorola V3redge unlocking support by the Rocker Dongle? Then how come i am getting this" Sorry, no success. Not expected bootcore version 0cc1" please help i have a customer, which is my first by the way.
                      Hi,
                      Yes it is supported, a little complicated but easier than the old test point unlock for a Nokia N73!
                      I have just unlocked 2 V3re with rocker; you'll find it easier to buy subsidy codes though.
                      I had to use rocker because both of these set were "contact provider” no chance to input a subsidy code, just follow the instructions given by the "extest point wizard", you'll have to scrape the laquer off the track and make sure that you have the right com-port, check in your device manager, I have 2 extest point cables, the first I made myself, works fine, just a little bulky, the second I bought from impart, the problem that your having is what I used to get, I had a faulty cable, but it can also be that you haven’t got the right com-port selected, it takes a few seconds too, steady hand and leave the test point on until the wizard tell you different.

Good luck!

br Chris

Comment

Thanks chris, can you assist me in making my own extp cable? from where do i scrape the lacquer of? the board or the testpoint needle tip? thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrus View Post
                          Thanks chris, can you assist me in making my own extp cable? from where do i scrape the lacquer of? the board or the testpoint needle tip? thanks in advance.
                          Hi,
                          Here’s a link for the test point schematic.
                          Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
                          I bought the ic’s from Farnells and RS, easy to build.
                          But I used a project board so mine is 4" by 6”!
                          The first cable I bought didn't work, that is why I made my own, and then a cable became available from ipmart so I bought one and I have no problems with it,
                          But it is like every thing, you need to practice, for every 50 Motorola's that we work on maybe 3 are argon models.
                          I remove the RF shield over the test point, better than cutting a hole in it; it also gives you a little more room to work.
                          Every V3re that I have unlocked by test point has had green lacquer over the track, scrape it away and make sure that your test point has a good point, don't push too hard when making the test point it will destroy the track, work with a microscope it is much easier,
                          Once again, if you only have the one and the mobile doesn't always say, "contact provider" it is so much easier to use a Subsidy code.
                          Have Fun!

br Chris

Comment

Argon Testpoint cable -Schematic

Hello.Good work Friend. But next time any user need any
                            schematic cable see in Rocker Support first, if don't find try
                            search in Forum.This Schematica cable is in Rocker Support
                            and in Forum.Same situation for anothers Cables, Drivers
                            Etc.
                            BR
                            Hassan

Comment

Working...
                            X